#KZSK portal trailer !

Started by bakeLit
03/01/2008 21:12
Page 1 of 1
bakeLit03/01/2008 21:12

Don't know if u have seen it or if it was here.. But I think you should see this nice movie made by zMYsel preds4Vzatia :|

Lenght : 01:23 minutes
Youtube : Here !

Leave here your comment and if it already was here, don't say that I'm Low1337Bitch :)

ButtH3ad03/01/2008 21:20

imo zMYsel preds4Vzatia :| is best moviemaker on the world :)

bakeLit03/01/2008 22:08

If u think so :) But he went inactive :(

CothA03/01/2008 22:15

not bad anyway gj

P.S i dont like mapping part :/

colix mapper03/01/2008 22:21

i love it so much, hurry up with the movie :up:

bakeLit03/01/2008 22:26

Man, It isn't trailer for movie :D It' teaser for our website :D

raver mapper03/01/2008 23:39

OMG THE MUSIC
Most overused music in game video's

bakeLit03/01/2008 23:58

Heh nothing betweens yout but I've never heard it before :D

Dacca04/01/2008 00:17

Nice but old jumps

pzh04/01/2008 10:55

i have watched it before some days but music is overused in cs intro parts and i dont think he can even compare to the best moviemakers in the world (not in only jump movies but all cstrike movies global )

bakeLit04/01/2008 15:12

Ye I think so too :)

~Kulsprutor~05/01/2008 07:18

by ahsdjdfkdz?
omg nice ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.