wireless Keyboard

Started by crashdu77
04/01/2008 21:26
Page 1 of 1
crashdu7704/01/2008 21:26

Does a wireless Keyboard prevent to LongJump?i am asking myself venthough i have already jump 250.

crashdu7707/01/2008 17:33

why nobody wants to answer?

Mehz07/01/2008 19:36

I dont think it does, no.

But maybe, but I really dont think so lol.

wRath` mapper07/01/2008 22:02

Why would it prevent anything? The only thing that sucks with a wireless, is of course that it is on batteries. And they run out sooner or later, that's why I don't want wireless stuff.

crashdu7708/01/2008 22:43

you cant say that you havent tested

Pf0llz0r mapper09/01/2008 08:01

the only thing is that there is a delay when it comes to wireless.
Sure it not much but thats the only thing I can think of ^^

clair mapper09/01/2008 08:47

gaming mouses are wired for a reason, so im maybe a wired keyboard would be a tiny bit better, if you REALLY want to change something.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.