Its getting hot. =)

Started by s0liD mapper
06/01/2008 17:08
Page 1 of 2
s0liD mapper06/01/2008 17:08

I dont have the name and still there's a lot of work on it >.<

Information:

Progress: 50% or something like that =)
Climb time: Still dont really know but It wont be short. I promiss
Difficulity: Easy - Average
FPS: Well, my pc isnt really good and my fps is 100 everywhere and thats success. ( hope I wont ruin that O:-) )

Thant's pretty much I can tell you know since Im not working on this project long enough. Still need to study :( aboooooo BUT I can show you what I have.

Screen's:

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6

Thank's for you comments boi's.

raver mapper06/01/2008 17:12

awsoem
lots of brush work to do I see ;)

ajR`06/01/2008 17:16

Looks nice, like volcano & lavacliff combined. :D <3

bakeLit06/01/2008 17:42

s0liD is goiNg to rock us ! NiCE !

dEMolite mapper06/01/2008 17:47

like i said on icq: it will be very nice.

keep 'em going.

Fact or Fiction06/01/2008 17:50

solid.. ;) no comments -> awesome as always ! keep working ;]

Murvelman06/01/2008 17:56

Originally posted by ajR`
Looks nice, like volcano & lavacliff combined. :D <3

Right, but a lot more fun :D

CothA06/01/2008 18:30

kz_volcanocliff? :D rofl


gjjj really nice

colix mapper06/01/2008 19:21

awesome dude very ass kicking :P

.doer!06/01/2008 20:16

real realy n1

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP06/01/2008 20:22

all is black and white, exept lava and sky. it could be original

NaRCoTiQ06/01/2008 20:46

the sky is very very nice :) keep going

P.V.A.B.-jello07/01/2008 00:25

Can't wait to play it. :)

Volsfootball07/01/2008 03:53

looks uber solid, nice work

s0liD mapper07/01/2008 09:41

Thanks for your comments Im still making the atmosphere and that will be the bomb!

BooLiSH07/01/2008 14:15

don't forget to makes nice jumps, not only the looking, which is great ofc :P

PepoMerca07/01/2008 14:34

looks rly nice s0lid, cool textures :)

raver mapper07/01/2008 16:16

kz_vollafacliff? :P

akkord mapper07/01/2008 16:22

it looks a little bit dark -.- but anyway nice

perdoo07/01/2008 18:27

I have play it with solid .. it is really bomb!

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.