kz_kzse_marsh

Started by stinnZ mapper
10/01/2008 18:39
Page 1 of 1
stinnZ mapper10/01/2008 18:39

hey I was wondering if its possible to change the models or textures in the map somehow to get better fps. Because at few places in this map its not possible to jump, at least not at my computer.

ive heard there is possible to change textures somehow with wally. But what about the models can I take them away ?

//Maybe the help forum was better but I wasn't sure and I think that more people will read my thread here //

Judah10/01/2008 19:00

I don't think its allowed too remove models :7

LOLLY mapper10/01/2008 19:09

get a fps config

wRath` mapper11/01/2008 00:44

well you can actually change the textures.

hybrid19/01/2008 08:07

@wratH^ : how ?

clair mapper19/01/2008 08:18

use a .wad, like you would to change the textures on dust2 or one like that

wRath` mapper19/01/2008 14:19

Like clair said, you would have to replace your wad files with easier textures. It's just pain in the ass to do though.

hybrid22/01/2008 11:40

thx clair

FragMcCracken mapper22/01/2008 13:12

i dont think its possible cuz u dont have an extra wad.file. the wads are included in the map. but u can rename models, sprites etc

Nekso25/01/2008 05:56

Originally posted by LOLLY
get a fps config

I'd like that please, anyone have it?

cC|SpiNe25/01/2008 08:15

Even if you did change the textures, wouldnt you get a error message when you connect to a server saying "Your kz_kzse_march differs from the servers"

wRath` mapper25/01/2008 17:54

Not if you edited an additional wad-file. If you edited the map, then yes.

The best solution is to get yourself a new computer, or stop playing that map.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.