escape (kz?)

Started by Pieshels mapper
12/01/2008 00:15
Page 1 of 2
Pieshels mapper12/01/2008 00:15

currently I'm working on mixed (bhop & climb) map, where you must escape from terrorist outpost in kinda mountain lakes ;)
But I still need ideas what to put there and what not, so can you plz help?
Progress: Still unknown (so far it's done 70% but it's TOO short ;) )
Difficulty: average (some hard bhops, however I couldn't say that there's difficult climbing parts, thx to Count for that }:) )

Screen:
here

so plz give me some ideas, coz i'm working on this map like 3 months... :D

Mentalo12/01/2008 00:30

wow looks fuckin nice!!!

DaMp mapper12/01/2008 01:16

change the rock texture and the trees look ugly but it's still nice gj keep on working

c0ld^12/01/2008 01:58

I like the tree :)

s0liD mapper12/01/2008 08:26

Nothing really amazing for now dude but I like your Ideas keep woking on them and it will be a blast!

bakeLit12/01/2008 09:41

wOw~ nice one :) looking like marsh but what ever :) k33p g01NG :)

radon mapper Tournament #312/01/2008 10:44

looks very good so far. keep working on it. and another rock texture!

dEMolite mapper12/01/2008 11:26

maybe another light which fits to the skybackground.

Pieshels mapper12/01/2008 12:56

oh, thanks :D but I still need ideas about jumps =/

Juhmp12/01/2008 17:45

looks promising

hope the water doesn't fuck my fps!

Pieshels mapper12/01/2008 17:48

Originally posted by Juhmp
looks promising

hope the water doesn't fuck my fps!


Yea, I hope too :D
but in best case this map will be finished in about 1-6 months, because of school and other things (life f.e.) :D

Volsfootball22/01/2008 02:27

life always gets in the way of things

Pf0llz0r mapper22/01/2008 08:06

Originally posted by Volsfootball
life always gets in the way of things


maybe there's a cure for this life-thingy, or maybe some hax ?

P.V.A.B.-jello22/01/2008 15:49

Using life as an excuse is bullshit. We all know that anyone who plays kz actually has no life. That's why we can all jump 240+ units.

akkord mapper22/01/2008 16:04(edited 22/01/2008 16:05)

he dont play kz he makes just maps lol
ONtopic: looks wicked!

s0liD mapper22/01/2008 18:28

tenub seriously get a life lol

colix mapper22/01/2008 18:44

tenub maybe u dont have real life, but that doesnt mean we dont ...
the map looks very nice, but i dont like th blue lighting and the water texture :(

raver mapper22/01/2008 20:16

Originally posted by colix
tenub maybe u dont have real life, but that doesnt mean we dont ...
the map looks very nice, but i dont like th blue lighting and the water texture :(


so how do you make a near night feeling .... yellow lights?
He used very good light values to create that feeling ...

Judah22/01/2008 22:36

Originally posted by bk#kL[kzsk
]
wOw~ nice one :) looking like marsh but what ever :) k33p g01NG :)


Agree on the marsh part :)

P.V.A.B.-jello22/01/2008 22:53

Lol you took my comment seriously? I thought the words were overly sarcastic in their selves. Guess not.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.