timer bug

Started by LoHoX
14/01/2008 18:29
Page 1 of 1
LoHoX14/01/2008 18:29(edited 14/01/2008 18:33)

I had this bug several times yesterday on a map and i wanted to know what kind of bug it is.
I correctly start the timer but at the end the timer bug and i can't read my time :(
Is it a map bug or this come from me?
[IMG]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4161/timerbugwe2.th.jpg[/IMG]

Judah14/01/2008 18:48

Was it on the same map?

LoHoX14/01/2008 18:53

yes it was always on kz_kzsca_cons

hose14/01/2008 19:26

hm..never had the problem on this map...maybe your server was running for more than 60minutes..

Kraeft14/01/2008 19:33

Same problem for me, you have to restart the server after every try...

NaRCoTiQ15/01/2008 19:17

i had this problem once time on kz_kzsca_cons too :(
i pushed the start button and when i've arrived at the finish, timer was showing only a 6 on seconds and after i pressed the stop button it disappeared and the timer was black :(

maniac15/01/2008 20:04

I think I know this Promlem! Maybe the mapper made a mistake!
XaSer forgot to add the value targetname "but stop" at the Stop-Button!
I didn't checked it yet, so Im not sure!

If this is the case the map should get updated! :-/

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.