2 problems - Admins / team.

Started by n1traM
15/01/2008 15:42
Page 1 of 1
n1traM15/01/2008 15:42

I have installed kz maps at my LAN server with ProKreedz&amx. But it will only let two player play at CT. Is there a way to fix this?... I tried mp_limitteams 0 and mp_autobalance 0.

And..

How can i be admin and change thing in the server, with hook and disable noclip or enable. Ect ect. :)

What's wrong ?

Help me, thank you :)

zhady Tournament #215/01/2008 17:31

Originally posted by n1traM
I have installed kz maps at my LAN server with ProKreedz&amx. But it will only let two player play at CT. Is there a way to fix this?... I tried mp_limitteams 0 and mp_autobalance 0.


Did you restart the round after changing these cmds?

n1traM15/01/2008 17:34

yes, also change map. But i restarted my server and it works. But what about other problem? :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.