kz_cxg_jekyll

Started by Juhmp
15/01/2008 22:48
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Juhmp15/01/2008 22:48

Status: Accepted

Release:

-

Other:

- Need to change the texture at beginning with wrong map name and re-submit :P

faker mapper16/01/2008 18:42

(17:43:07) (faker) http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/kz_cxg_jekyll0000.jp
(17:43:14) (faker) this jump is much harder than the rest of the jumps
(17:43:24) (faker) it should be changed (made easier) imo
(17:43:33) (faker) http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/kz_cxg_jekyll0001.jpg
(17:43:51) (faker) the sign says kz_cxg_windsor but the mapname says kz_cxg_jekyll?
(17:43:59) (faker) has the be changed, too
(17:44:04) (faker) cuz he can't rename the map
(17:44:15) (faker) there is kz_j2s_windsor already^^

raver mapper16/01/2008 19:00

Sorry that I post in this topic. But the first link from faker should be:

http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/kz_cxg_jekyll0000.jpg

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP16/01/2008 20:21

the texture's map name has been changed.

sry, I won't change this jump, i think its not harder..
ndR is the first person who saw the map, he said me : change this, this and this jump : too harder -> i did it.

now I wont change the map more easy :p , but my futurs maps will be more easy.

- submitted

do you found the ljroom?

faker mapper17/01/2008 04:19

yes, well, it is ur map and your decision, but this was the only jump I could do like 1/100 trys, the rest was okay (hard but fair). Maybe I am just too stupid, time will tell ;)

Thanks for the fix.

Ye, I found it :) ^^

Page 1 of 1