Pics?

Started by MACHINE
16/01/2008 13:15
Page 1 of 2
MACHINE16/01/2008 13:15

I really want to see a picture with zhady tarGet , T3d , Z0ck3r , brian and 007 :) ! Someone ? :D please :(

zhady Tournament #216/01/2008 13:55

I have never seen any pictures of tarGet, T3d, Z0ck3R or brian.

I posted some pics in the pic thread but they have been removed because they're "too old", dunno about 007's pic though, I know I have seen it somewhere.

Anyways, dunno where my cable to my cell is.

Remote16/01/2008 14:26(edited 16/01/2008 14:38)

You can see 007 in one of kzcn maps (dunno which)....there is a pic of SiMen crew

EDIT: map---> kzcn_rockblock_e
pic ---> http://i4.tinypic.com/711zsx4.jpg

LOLLY mapper16/01/2008 14:47

you can see tarGet- in 01:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzOzUHYwPms

for the lazy guys:
http://i9.tinypic.com/73oxfux.jpg

zhady Tournament #216/01/2008 14:54

That is not tarGet, atleast that is what omilo says, sbzvln claims the opposite though.

MACHINE16/01/2008 16:06(edited 16/01/2008 16:09)

I know zhady .. I've found those pic's but as u said they were too old .. :( ! Find you're cable and post :D <3 ! And thx a lot brendo & LOLLY

raver mapper16/01/2008 18:08

that IS target @ 01:05

lalevUl16/01/2008 18:11

lol i didnt know that tarGet was a "pepparkaks gubbe"

Aly00716/01/2008 18:16

omg =))))))))))))))))) LOLLY just make a joke :)
Maybe a new thread when forum user post pics with himself?:D

LOLLY mapper16/01/2008 18:59

Originally posted by Aly007
omg =))))))))))))))))) LOLLY just make a joke :)
Maybe a new thread when forum user post pics with himself?:D


Ehm, why would I joke about that?

that is tarGet-

MACHINE16/01/2008 20:09

:| .. really ? :) I don`t belive it :D

zhady Tournament #216/01/2008 20:29

Why? Because he's black?

H.o.r.s.t.16/01/2008 20:45

I posted some pics in the pic thread but they have been removed because they're "too old"

zhady

You mean these? :)

zhady1 & zhady2

ajR`16/01/2008 21:01

That can't be tarGet, not because hes black (which I don't know), but he doesn't look like a 16 year old. -.-

Mehz16/01/2008 21:06

incase thats target.. target has white hands.. Ive seen his handshow lawl

puppetz mapper16/01/2008 21:09

How can you guys be so sure that's tarGet?

raver mapper16/01/2008 21:14

Originally posted by PuppetZ^
How can you guys be so sure that's tarGet?


because sbz and me knows him in real life

KNiFEAR16/01/2008 21:24

he sent me a pic on msn (still have it), and that is not target lol:D

MACHINE16/01/2008 21:32

zhady :D cool guy .. KNiFEAR upload the photo and post the link please :D !!!

soul v2.0 mapper17/01/2008 00:04

whatever sbzvln and raver say, 99% of the time they're lying :P

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.