[Collection] 424 non-official maps (2009-02-1

Started by trb
17/01/2008 21:41
Page 10 of 10
hurre88820/12/2009 01:57(edited 20/12/2009 03:33)

edited by admin.

If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it.

/admin

kaiyuan00721/12/2009 08:19

hey, the map pack link is down!

[KN]KraXXXel22/12/2009 13:21(edited 22/12/2009 13:22)

i know and iam working on a new mappack...but me iz lazzzzzy like fischauge so not this year.

Remote23/12/2009 23:01

Cosy-Climbing's map pack v1.0 produced by simen.cn:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R35OZURD

From 23.11.2009 to present (aka part2 of mappack) coming soon!

DiDo-Grecord holder24/12/2009 07:50

why by simen cn ?

Remote24/12/2009 10:10

Because one of their members made the pack by gathering all current maps maps from Cosy's Downloads list and uploading it.

Remote24/12/2009 10:48

Here's part2 - http://sharebee.com/ffe1f895

kaiyuan00724/12/2009 19:34

thanks lots for you guys hard work finding and making!

♂临幸凤姐08/05/2010 22:16(edited 09/05/2010 07:53)

Hello everybody
I'm the author of cc-mappack v1.0
Today, to give us some new map update package
Cosy-Climbing's map pack v1.1 produced by simen.cn:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UAGCF40Y -megaupload-
http://www.filefront.com/16397479/ -filefront-

mappack made by dsm635625
update 244 new maps from 2009.11.23-2010.05.08
msn:[email protected]

gl hf~
:D

I'm sorry my English ... I confess, I used the translation tool...
T_T

Cuperecord holder26/05/2015 00:41

Someone still have notkz_nintendo, acid_warehouse_jump, notkz_aztec_countjumps?? and bruderkz_loomit the old porn map .
If yes pls upload , thx

vLy mapperlj record holder26/05/2015 06:41

Originally posted by Cupe
Someone still have notkz_nintendo, acid_warehouse_jump, notkz_aztec_countjumps?? and bruderkz_loomit the old porn map .
If yes pls upload , thx

notkz_momtemdo old mappack, acid_warehouse_jump same as old mappack. But sadly no mappack :(

Cuperecord holder26/05/2015 07:00

Originally posted by vLy
Originally posted by Cupe
Someone still have notkz_nintendo, acid_warehouse_jump, notkz_aztec_countjumps?? and bruderkz_loomit the old porn map .
If yes pls upload , thx

notkz_momtemdo old mappack, acid_warehouse_jump same as old mappack. But sadly no mappack :(

searching in google , I notice that notkz_nintendo exist in gamepolis kreedz server , but I can´t login anymore idk why.
Try you 95.154.113.78:27019 :D

D2B02/07/2015 17:16

oh man, acid warehouse and loomit :$ S2 old times

Page 10 of 10

Please log in to post replies.