kz_glassblock

Started by Juhmp
19/01/2008 16:20
Page 1 of 1
Juhmp19/01/2008 16:20(edited 19/01/2008 16:20)

Status: Denied

Reason:

- The overall texture work, looked ugly. Making the jumps transparent, increased the difficulty of the map by making it hard to determine where you are supposed to jump. Also the theme seems to switch around. You have desert-ish textures with transparent "glass" textures.

Suggestions:

- Change textures, add more CREATIVITY, optimize FPS.

Other:

-

XeopH19/01/2008 18:54

Fair enough. Thanks for your comments & suggestions.
But I doubt I will be changing anything in this map, I'm pretty satisfied with it.
More creativity? I thought I was being extremely creative with the whole glass-idea (maybe not with the desert textures) but still. Only halloween2004 has some glassy jumps. :/
But I respect your decision, maybe my next map will be accepted (if there'll be one.)

Juhmp19/01/2008 20:29

Good luck :D

omilo20/01/2008 00:45

The jumps are really nice xeoph. It's just hard to see where to jump when there is transparent textures. I know the jumps beacuse i tried older versions of this map. Hope you try other textures for the jumps and the map it selfe, me likes to jump it :)

FragMcCracken mapper20/01/2008 15:52

agree with omilo...the jumps at the second part of ur map are nice and fun to jump. it would be much better if u would use extra textures for the top of every jumpstone so its easier to find the way

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.