(kz)_mto_gerudofortress UPDATE 4 NEW NEW NEW

Started by Mentalo
19/01/2008 23:24
Page 2 of 3
P.V.A.B.-jello22/01/2008 02:51

I have a feeling in the bottom of my stomach that I will not be getting 100 fps on this map, perhaps not even 60.

Pf0llz0r mapper22/01/2008 07:05

Yay nice that u make a Zelda map, I once tried to make the great deku tree but it didnt turn out good.

but here u have the high-res texturepack that are made for Zelda OoT

http://www.tehskeen.com/files/Djipi's%20Final%20Cell%20Zelda%20MOD.7z
http://www.tehskeen.com/files/Zelda%20Final%20Update.zip

Well okey its a Celshading texturepack but I think it can look really great, just hope that there are some nice gerudo-textures in there ^^

chrizZo27/01/2008 11:18

I love zelda... its really the best game ever :]

Judah27/01/2008 11:23

I have no idea what that zelda thing is :s ?
But the maps look great mentaL

bakeLit27/01/2008 11:45

SHit.. Update 2 is nicer ! These textures suck :(

Pf0llz0r mapper27/01/2008 11:50

try to stretch the textures a little, esp on the rocks ^^

SchlumPF29/01/2008 18:01

zelda <3 lokks nice

perd0 mapper29/01/2008 18:49

Originally posted by bk#kL[kzsk.sk
]
SHit.. Update 2 is nicer ! These textures suck :(

agree

wRath` mapper29/01/2008 21:16(edited 29/01/2008 21:19)

ndR that sounds a lot like the pirates fortress in Majora's mask?

Edit: I was thinking "Doh, the textures looks even better in OOT"

I was wrong: http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda05/Ice/01.JPG

perd0 mapper29/01/2008 22:59

ugly map :D
.. sorry

Mentalo30/01/2008 13:11

why ugly? some detail in that statement pls

tb mapper30/01/2008 13:45

looks pretty good

s0liD mapper30/01/2008 13:51

I really like it.. it looks just like the game but not a good place to place the timer :/

fizzL30/01/2008 15:42

I love that theme , that's so awesome mentalo! but i think there is not only the gerudo fortress. I'm thinking about "Kakariko". Climb up to the Mill ^^ may'be for ya next project !
Very nice job !

Mentalo30/01/2008 15:49

hehe ye i love zelda theme maybe ill map something out of Majoras Mask. Or again OOT :)

fizzL30/01/2008 16:35

I've got the original golden Majora Mask "disk" for N64 here .... maaaaan good times ^^

SchlumPF30/01/2008 17:20

i got "Majora Mask" and "Ocarina of Time" here :D i still love to play them ^^

Angelo30/01/2008 17:24

Sorry, but i dont like it ^^ Your "light" maps was better.

wRath` mapper30/01/2008 20:29

I played Majora's mask a few months ago, around Christmas. It's a lovely game! I played OOT when I was six, I have a lot of memories from it, I love that game!

A speed map with the Deku-tree as theme would be kinda cool.
Or something Goron-themed.

Mentalo30/01/2008 21:07

hmm well both will be har to map :/ but first ill finish this one

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.