bhop without slowing down
I'm new user there.....I was practising bhopping and watching demos and then I decided to open this thread. Can you explain me bhopping techniques, how to bhop without losing speed ?
I recorded demo on bkz_goldbhop and you can se my mistakes, i bhop a few time then it stops, i can't do them in sequence :/
I watched ndR's demo, he is crazy, he just jumps without stopping :)
Also, jut before end of map there is part with longer distance to jump, is that longjump ? What is countjump ?
Also I tried doin standup bhops, with duck in air but its difficult do jump and press CRTL in air, I lose my control.
I read "4xDoubleDuck" thread, is that with script or it can be done with scroll ? How ?
Download here my poor bhopping demo :
http://www.speedyshare.com/937783632.html
Originally posted by eveeI read "4xDoubleDuck" thread, is that with script or it can be done with scroll ? How ?
It can be done with scroll + duck.
About standups and regular bhoping: practise more and u will feel it.
First of all, your demo link doesn't work (for me).
Second of all, i dno much about bhoping cuz i suck at it myself, but bhop has a lot to do with feeling,flow,timing and strafing etc.. I takes a lot of practizing to be able to master, there isnt much to know just keep practise and so on.. You will get better with time, keep trying.
watch this and see if you learn something new: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUtxsfuymxc
GL
Try to get as perfect bhops as possible, and when u realize that u dont have enough speed to make it to the next block, use a stand-up bhop.
If your not familiar with stand-up bhops, there's a guide somewhere in the forums, to lazy to search for it tho.
About so called countjumps, there should be 1 or 2 guides in the forums too!
u just dont have kz in ur genes
haha joel :P
joel, he wants help, u don't help, so stop saying stupids, keep on trying, practice when u can, and u will found time's and everything will seems more natural..
See this guides, they will help you, -link-
And here u will have some information about CountJumps -link-
hope it will help, sory about my english ^^
Timing is the essence!
Start of by getting the first bhop as good as possible, scroll at the exact time as you hit the ground. In the beginning you shouldnt even think about standup-bhops, that will just make it even harder for you to learn (in my experience). When you can control normal (and combo) bhops, then you can start with standups.
I would probably keep my daytime job.
Well, in fact if you want to keep your speed you should just have the timing and the strafe right after it @ right time! Wrong timing for the strafe sux your bhops. If someone wants even more advanced info, I got it! If you want to keep your speed, you should have about 275 u/s speed at the time of the impact or less, else you will lose speed when you bhop, to about 220-240. I'm not 100% sure of this anyway because I tested this long time ago.
Please log in to post replies.