HighJump and BhopLJ Guide !

Started by bakeLit
21/01/2008 21:04
Page 1 of 2
bakeLit21/01/2008 21:04(edited 21/01/2008 21:17)

Sorry if you think that I´m spamming forum with guides but I hope u´ll like it. Guides are made by Ma$taKilla and jumped by MuscLe and Mi_t_is.


HighJump guide - Jumps by MuscLe

Size - 21.7 MB
Lenght - 01:23
Resolution - 1280x720pxs

YouTube.com
Stage6.com
Direct FTP
KZSK FTP (reg needed)

BunnyHop LJ guide - Jumps by Mi_t_is

Size - 16.8 MB
Lenght - 01:00
Resolution - 1280x720pxs

YouTube.com
Stage6.com
Direct FTP
KZSK FTP (reg needed)


Enjoy watching and my new upload ! I hope u´ll like it !

MuscLe21/01/2008 21:10

Omg, it´s me :-D

s0liD mapper21/01/2008 21:20

Great music @ the Highjump guide = 2pac - No more pain FTW!

Gj guys tho I guess we have enough of these guides

bakeLit21/01/2008 21:25

One for u s0liD ! Ye but this is funnied creativity :D

hose21/01/2008 21:39

hm..gj but I dont think that HJ guide is really necessary cause it's normal lj...

ackE21/01/2008 21:54

In the highjump guide you could cut off everything but the text "In highjump you must jump a bit earlier - because of edgefriction" :D:D
Nice though.

TinTin21/01/2008 22:07

u should have made the text a bit clearer. couldnt see anything of it :S

oTcHeTo21/01/2008 22:12(edited 21/01/2008 22:34)

why the F :D are you using W

bakeLit21/01/2008 22:36

Heh if u watched it on uTube then you couldnt :S

oTcHeTo I thought everybody is using it :D I can't do a nice jump without it :D Does it even help ? :D

oTcHeTo21/01/2008 22:38(edited 22/01/2008 00:17)

,

MuscLe21/01/2008 23:59

U think at the end not using W?

PopiT22/01/2008 13:05

I never use W at the end of the jump either..

cr0ucher22/01/2008 13:34

i like this, but hj guide is the same how lj guide but anyway gj
offtopic : what is bhop lj rec without stand up?

bakeLit22/01/2008 13:41

Dont know my friend did 239

Spreader22/01/2008 14:16

nice

~Kulspruta~22/01/2008 15:25

omg nice.<3 bkkl,muscle,resolute,mits..... And of course-<3 KZSK !
:up:

Pulsar!22/01/2008 15:27

Originally posted by SniPeROK
i like this, but hj guide is the same how lj guide but anyway gj
offtopic : what is bhop lj rec without stand up?

tjubby did 243 on hj block.

Pulsar!22/01/2008 15:40

Originally posted by SniPeROK
i like this, but hj guide is the same how lj guide

Looks closely the guide.. There is an angle between direction of move and direction of view in the point of jump off that is makes edgefriction area a bit narrow.. The wide of edgefriction area can be calculated by this Equasition: W=13,6*cos(a) units. a - angle between direction of move and direction of view.. IMO that should be included in guide..

bakeLit22/01/2008 17:59

Pulsar! u know :( It should be guide for the ppl who can only "juhmp" I know ur haxx0R But I don't know these facts so we didn't put it there :(

Dacca22/01/2008 19:08

Thx, it is very useful GJ

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.