ptz_?

Started by puppetz mapper
21/01/2008 23:09
Page 1 of 1
puppetz mapper21/01/2008 23:09(edited 21/01/2008 23:10)

Hello there .. I started mapping in early December, and this little sort of valleymap is what I've come up so far ..

I just wanted to know what you think, what you think I should add/remove/replace/whatever.. Mostly like details and stuff, since I've pretty much just focused on making the jumps. :p As you can see, it looks somewhat de_airstrip'ish ..

1
2
3
4
5
6
7


Sorry for .png, don't know why it makes them that, I uploaded as .jpg :s
EDIT: Oh, and a name would be great too. :D

Judah21/01/2008 23:11

Yir this is gonna be great pupi <3
Testing the map with him and it's gonna be awsome :)!

elITe^21/01/2008 23:17

PuppetZ^, it really looks good for your first? map :) Looks like a fun speed map. Good job!

ptz_valleymania ^^

raver mapper22/01/2008 00:21

Looks like allot of sc's to me in the first screenshot ... correct me if im wrong

Volsfootball22/01/2008 02:24

looks like a fall your screwed map... :D

P.V.A.B.-jello22/01/2008 02:48

Looks like you got the brushwork down for good jumps, just looks too genericly themed and uniform. You have some boxes I see but it should probably have something more unique to it. Also, I only see like 2 textures you've used. :(

PepoMerca22/01/2008 04:14

i like the textures, nice mdl and blocks, rly nice map :) GJ

JAy22/01/2008 05:03

looks good man.. nice work

Mehz22/01/2008 08:28

damn, youve done loads since I tried it O_O

Great job, looks/is(the parts I played) awesome so far :D

lalevUl22/01/2008 11:28

looks like a fun climbing map. gj

bakeLit22/01/2008 11:35

The tree rocks :D But I dont think it will be to funny :(

.doer!22/01/2008 13:29

looks like a older map of pfollzor ^^

s0liD mapper22/01/2008 14:35

Nothing special :E.. But it looks nice

puppetz mapper22/01/2008 14:45

Thanks for the comments.
Please tell me what to do better, in some longer posts .. Didn't get the point in your comment, Volsfootball ..

Pf0llz0r mapper22/01/2008 14:47

looks nice but why are there a lamp in a cave ??

.doer! o'rly =)

.doer!22/01/2008 15:05

i think volsfootball means if you miss 1 jump you´ll fell down

Zeov27/02/2008 21:25

kz_kzdk_pippetz

Mentalo27/02/2008 21:29

scale up the rock texture!!

skitz mapper28/02/2008 06:56

It looks awesome even without having heaps of details, maybe put some foliage in? You said it looked like airstrip, go into airstrip and look for some cool stuff that matches your texture maybe.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.