kz_bhopsec (Updated)

Started by P.V.A.B.-jello
22/01/2008 16:07
Page 2 of 2
elITe^05/02/2008 19:47

Originally posted by Mehz
I loved kz_kzj_tech jumps...

And this loooks sweet as well!
I hope this map is hard to extreme! :D


Why do the maps needs to be hard/xtreme all the time. Give us some average jumps mixed with some semi hard :) or if this map is one of those maps where you can make one hard and one ez version, then it's ok.

By the looks of the new screenshots, this map looks really good and seems to be a nice kz trip :) and also it looks realistic and has got a unigue look, GJ tenub & Sakto!!

Mehz05/02/2008 20:07

I just want hard/extreme BHOP maps :D

cC|SpiNe05/02/2008 20:30

Wow that looks really good.

Z0ck3rOO705/02/2008 20:47

ye we need a new extreme bhop map, extremer than exodus_hard, cuz it isn't hard at all nowadays :P

J1`09/02/2008 05:25

lol zocker, were not all pros
btw, i cant kill that bug :(

raver mapper09/02/2008 10:15

@ z0cker , dementia will be nice :D

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.