de_inferno jump

Started by fufna
23/01/2008 19:23
Page 1 of 1
fufna23/01/2008 19:23

Explain me how to do that jump? Don't give answers like practise, you'll feel it......Can u give me some guides or can someone make demo with showkeys ?
Jump :
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5416/deinferno0000an0.jpg

Also I have been searching for plugin that shows longjump stats, but I couldn't find it. Can u give me link and xplain how to install ?

trb23/01/2008 19:35

showkeys dem: http://www.sendspace.com/file/jxy1ja

for the lj stats u should look in the plugins area of the forum ;) it's very simple to see there

fufna23/01/2008 20:14

Troublemaker, thank you very much. I will practise :)
I did it one time but after that, I can't do it anymore. Is there some trick ? I press W then W+D to do prestrafe, the in air I press D+jump and after that holding A and when I'm about landing i press duck :)

Is that showkey plugin ? Can u upload it and explain how to install it ? :):);)

Fact or Fiction23/01/2008 20:47

remember - this is a highjump and u should jump abit earlier due to don't get affected by edgefriction.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.