Showkeys plugin DL n' INSTALL

Started by fufna
25/01/2008 00:40
Page 1 of 1
fufna25/01/2008 00:40

I searched for showkeys plugin here and found one but id doesn't work or I odn't how to install it .
Can you give me link to one and explain how to install it and how to activate/deactivate it during playin' ?


Tahnk you.

cockoyyy25/01/2008 01:10

here u go http://www.sendspace.com/file/uw0uyf
for install put showkeys.amxx in cs/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/plugins
put showkeys.sma in cs/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/scripting
open cs/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs and here add showkeys.amxx in file plugins.ini
then start cs and write /keys thats all HF :)

skyjur03/02/2008 22:44

I have made a little update to this plugin. I have seen peoples adjusting position and color. However there was no good way to save configuration you made, unless trying to make something with aliases.

So I have added a configuration menu and a possibility to save your config.

You will find an updated version at the same place: -link-

doktor04/02/2008 15:02

@coderiz

set and show hudmessages in playerprethink generates choke or lag, would be better to make a 0.1s looped task.

skyjur04/02/2008 16:00(edited 04/02/2008 16:02)

@doktor

all the point of plugin is that it shows you stats every frame. I haven't noticed any problems with lag. Maybe for those who has a very slow PC it could cause a little drop of fps.

0.1s would be just too slow. If you will try to watch a demo with 10x slowdown so stats would change once per second.

And this should be used on lan servers only. Actually there is no need of such thing on internet servers. Jumps demos recorded on internet servers sucks so much that there is no point to record them on internet at all.

So where do you find that this plugin causes you lag..?

Silver_Ghost09/02/2008 22:50

oh, help me plz. I wanna see keys of other jumpers when I in Spectacoros. but I can't do it with it plugin =( maybe I need another plugin?

Caffeine13/02/2008 16:55

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=484967

Silver_Ghost14/02/2008 20:38

caffeine !!!!!! big tnx!!!!! you really helped me!

Silver_Ghost15/02/2008 21:14

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=484967
this plugin work perfectly on Windows... But on Linux there are (on the screen) ML_NOTFOUND:Jump and ML_NOTFOUND:Duck when I push Space or Ctrl. Why?

SchlumPF15/02/2008 21:26

ML_NOTFOUND errors will happen if u dont install the language file too. download that plugin again and make sure you put the textfile of it in data/lang dir

Silver_Ghost15/02/2008 21:33

omg, ofcourse!! I've really forgotten about this point! tnx!

P.V.A.B.-jello17/02/2008 21:49

coderiz, your plugin does not work. /keys command at least. I can get to the config menu but typing /keys does jack shit. Insight?

skyjur22/02/2008 20:09(edited 23/02/2008 12:51)

Oh... I have forgotten to set a default color :( Its 0,0,0 by default so it is invisible. Change the color in /keyscfg menu and you should see it.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.