Bhop-Bhop-LongJump

Started by DaMp mapper
25/01/2008 16:21
Page 2 of 3
~Kulspruta~25/01/2008 20:03

damp,can you change my nickname-~Kulspruta~

puppetz mapper25/01/2008 22:37

did 233 without demo :/

Fact or Fiction26/01/2008 00:52(edited 26/01/2008 04:23)

Edit:
here we go 235 http://www.sendspace.com/file/za6f84 :>

Spaniolu26/01/2008 11:43

OMG FOF GG!!

ehlak26/01/2008 12:05

Gj Fact or Fiction :D

DaMp mapper26/01/2008 14:23

that's nice but with a cj pre but i don't know if that changes something...

Fact or Fiction26/01/2008 15:46(edited 26/01/2008 15:47)

I used cj to reduce my speed to 240 :D cause 250 is too fast for the way I do this double bhops :>
imho this is the same as regular bhop just its uber hard to make second perfect bhop and have good speed + trajectory.

Edit: DaMp beleave in me cj does nothing important here :>

leggie26/01/2008 19:00

Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
I used cj to reduce my speed to 240 :D cause 250 is too fast for the way I do this double bhops :>
imho this is the same as regular bhop just its uber hard to make second perfect bhop and have good speed + trajectory.

Edit: DaMp beleave in me cj does nothing important here :>

he's right i was trying it you lose speed to start but it helps you time the bhops better because as he said 250 is to fast..

J0nY28/01/2008 00:21

235 ----> http://www.sendspace.com/file/afhjak

~Kulspruta~28/01/2008 05:06

wOOoooOOooW ! Nice!GW dude :D

Nekso28/01/2008 06:08

gj man, I cant do this shiit
its hard to get the angles and the speed right!!

Spaniolu28/01/2008 13:03

227
-link-

NeMiQ2230/01/2008 21:20

http://www.sendspace.com/file/blgyrn 230

stask0 Tournament #230/01/2008 23:20

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4c5mdy
225 with 180 turn ^^

ajR`31/01/2008 13:01

Remove my link, rofl.

ruuvari6918/02/2008 23:40

234 bhop lj rec

remo19/02/2008 17:33

could u remove kulspruta noob demo?

Ggs`27/02/2008 13:17

bhopbhop_228
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rr7ar6
...easy

Bibo27/02/2008 18:27

of course its ez u did 228

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.