Standup BHOP (showkeyes)

Started by fufna
25/01/2008 19:01
Page 1 of 1
fufna25/01/2008 19:01

Can you show me how to do standup bhops ? Record demo with showkeys plugin turned on plz. I watched guide but its not so easy to learn from it.

Also are there more bhop techniques like standup ?

akkord mapper25/01/2008 20:14

give me please the link to the plugin and i dont think there are more tehniques

defrog25/01/2008 20:31(edited 25/01/2008 20:32)

forum link: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=59932

plugins: http://www.amxmodx.org/plcompiler_vb.cgi?file_id=19476

cheche26/01/2008 01:30

Just keep practicing, you won't do it perfect in the beginning.

skyjur29/01/2008 15:40

Well I am not very good jumper but I don't see any demos from others. So here is my example of standup-bhop: -link- (done on map kz_hopez)

Fact or Fiction29/01/2008 16:13

242 with showkeys and speed
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lhjrxt
and movie http://strikelt.eu/Fact/files/242_bhop_Fact_or_Fiction.rar

defrog29/01/2008 16:45(edited 29/01/2008 16:46)

Originally posted by coderiz
Well I am not very good jumper but I don't see any demos from others. So here is my example of standup-bhop: -link- (done on map kz_hopez)


cant download, is it still valid now?

defrog29/01/2008 17:17

Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
242 with showkeys and speed
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lhjrxt
and movie http://strikelt.eu/Fact/files/242_bhop_Fact_or_Fiction.rar


your post is bhop lj...

Nekso29/01/2008 18:07

holy crap FoF!
nice demo, showkeys demos are aways welcome!
you achieved 350 "maxspeed" on that bhoplj Oo

skyjur29/01/2008 18:50

Originally posted by defrog
Originally posted by coderiz
Well I am not very good jumper but I don't see any demos from others. So here is my example of standup-bhop: -link- (done on map kz_hopez)


cant download, is it still valid now?


I have no ideas why the link doesn't work...Now I have uploaded those standup-bhops demo on rapidshare: -link-. Would be nice to see the same bhops done few circles (you will understand what do I mean after watching a demo) :)


FoF's 242 very nice demo :)

Fact or Fiction29/01/2008 18:55

Originally posted by defrog
Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
242 with showkeys and speed
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lhjrxt
and movie http://strikelt.eu/Fact/files/242_bhop_Fact_or_Fiction.rar


your post is bhop lj...

yes, but it is with standup bhop, so watching in slowmo helps sometimes.

StormZz29/01/2008 22:31

http://www.sendspace.com/file/czl2mh
Exodus_hard the long hard part with showkeys
hope that helps u

eiRa mapper29/01/2008 23:16(edited 29/01/2008 23:30)

FoF can u tell me the name of that song, pretty please? xD



cheers m8

Fact or Fiction29/01/2008 23:26

eiRa > ominmotion - Japan Gem :>

defrog30/01/2008 05:06

Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
Originally posted by defrog
Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
242 with showkeys and speed
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lhjrxt
and movie http://strikelt.eu/Fact/files/242_bhop_Fact_or_Fiction.rar


your post is bhop lj...

yes, but it is with standup bhop, so watching in slowmo helps sometimes.


OH, got it, didnt watch it carefully. :D

defrog30/01/2008 05:13

Originally posted by coderiz
Originally posted by defrog
Originally posted by coderiz
Well I am not very good jumper but I don't see any demos from others. So here is my example of standup-bhop: -link- (done on map kz_hopez)


cant download, is it still valid now?


I have no ideas why the link doesn't work...Now I have uploaded those standup-bhops demo on rapidshare: -link-. Would be nice to see the same bhops done few circles (you will understand what do I mean after watching a demo) :)


FoF's 242 very nice demo :)


rapidshare works. nice bhop, hope i can do it like you.
I'm pratising it now, but a little bit frustrating :(

oTcHeTo30/01/2008 12:12

try doing stand up with /speed .. if you do it at the lowest point of the block you will lose speed , so try doing standups with speed plugin .. if you do a good stand up you will probably gain speed but at the same time if you do standups every freaking jump you will lose distance and speed. . so try doing standups every 2-3 jumps or only when you cant jump something

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.