Half-Life in half an hour!

Started by cr00ked
26/01/2008 02:49
Page 1 of 1
cr00ked26/01/2008 02:49

You all know this amazing video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTUOn2EUFhk

What do you think about it? It's great movement and a perfect timing, although he used a bhop-script and strange settings...
Does anybody else have done anything like this?
I just love this video! :>

omilo26/01/2008 03:22

http://speeddemosarchive.com/
They got speed demos/movies of most games :D

aligind4h0us326/01/2008 03:41

Half Life in 60 seconds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slRsexrhbG8

This has been posted alot of times :|

colix mapper26/01/2008 12:39

very pwnz video saw it many times, but it looks so fast not just cuz the bhopscript but everything is faster than it should be :S

Zeov26/01/2008 14:11

did radon do a run too?!

Pulsar!26/01/2008 15:06

I think Z0ck3rOO7 can beat it! :D

akkord mapper26/01/2008 16:11

even if its done with bhop script its quite impressive and perfect :D

Fire26/01/2008 19:12

Someone close this.. This topic has been made about a half a million times in 2007

cr00ked27/01/2008 01:14

sry, but couldn't find anything with the search function.

Volsfootball27/01/2008 02:10

ya fire, you why do you always have to be a dick :P Aren't you admin anywho?

Fire27/01/2008 07:15

"Moderators: OddYsseus, thopa, faker, Juhmp, Z0ck3rOO7"

And I wasn't being a dick lol I was being honest

~Kulspruta~27/01/2008 09:31

Portal speed run 17.50! <3 this game
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=6JC2rAES0es

deus?27/01/2008 12:43

I was impressed by Doom3 nightmare speed run. It reminds me how I've been playing it for a weeks and scaring from any shadow :> ahh... nostalgie :P But this guy did it in 1 hour 20 mins, omg xD

lonewolf VIP01/02/2008 21:41

http://speeddemosarchive.com/HalfLife.html#hazard

On the official site says:

Best time with scripts, hard mode: 0:31:00 by Blake 'Spider-Waffle' Piepho on 01.07.06.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.