I need...

27/01/2008 15:35
Page 1 of 1
ndR moviemaker Tournament #227/01/2008 15:35(edited 27/01/2008 15:37)

...Something :)

Hello people,

I'm sorry to create a new thread, but well... It'll be more garish than a simple post in the "Classic demos" thread.

I'm searching my first World Record for about 2 years now.
And unfortunately I still can't find it.

I never created a thread for that, so I think it's time now :p

Maybe I will give some unreleased stuff to who finds and gives me this demo:

ndR: kz_alpin in 3:51 (3:58 by rad0n)
8th December 2005's release.


Thanks people :)

Yohan.

elITe^27/01/2008 15:43

I will look thru some old CD's that i have some WR's on and see what i can find. Let's hope for the best.
I hope you find it Yohan :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #227/01/2008 22:51

Come on!
I'm sure somebody has it =)

PepoMerca27/01/2008 23:12(edited 27/01/2008 23:33)

i will search this :)

but 4th December 2005's release.

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.162

Supa28/01/2008 00:20

someone find my 7:45 gigablock lol or others

beuhnoix28/01/2008 00:38

kz_ep_gigablock_SuPa_0745

Choose 3-4 demos.

kz_boulder_b01_SuPa_0650.rar
kz_boulder_b01_supa_0643.rar
kz_cmp_collage_v2_supa_1444.rar
kz_ep_gigablock_SuPa_0745.rar
kz_exn_jungle_supa_0536.rar
kz_man_bhopforest_Supa_0015.rar
kz_man_everst_supa_0835.rar
kz_man_indiana_SuPa_0859.rar
kz_man_indiana_supa_0839.rar
kz_man_madness_supa_0408.rar
kz_northpole_b01_supa_0644.rar
kz_real_skyscraper_supa_0623.rar
kz_tropiclimb_b01_0347_supa.rar
kz_tropiclimb_b01_SuPa_0408.rar
kz_wsp_inferno_supa_1406.rar
kz_wsp_islandclimb_supa_0554.rar
kz_wsp_snowbeach_supa_0557.rar
kz_wsp_valleyclimb_SuPa_0505.rar
kzfr_bhop_leetyard_Supa_0043.rar

PepoMerca28/01/2008 17:32

sry ndR, but i can't find your demo :(

Juhmp28/01/2008 17:46

guess you're not ndR's biggest fan, gamster!

PepoMerca28/01/2008 17:58(edited 28/01/2008 17:58)

i'm the biggest fan, but i search this for all internet witout result :(

radon mapper Tournament #328/01/2008 19:06

ndR: kz_alpin in 3:51 (3:58 by rad0n)

omg it must be old if i had WRs at that time xD

ndR moviemaker Tournament #228/01/2008 20:40

Yes it is, 4th December 2005 ^^

H.o.r.s.t.28/01/2008 21:36(edited 28/01/2008 21:38)

What's so special about the demo? :)

----------------------
Lolz are you actually allowed to hand the demos of the demo archive out ?

Mehz28/01/2008 21:42

Originally posted by H.o.r.s.t.
What's so special about the demo? :)



It's his first wr, so thats probably why it's so special :D

beuhnoix28/01/2008 22:16(edited 28/01/2008 22:44)

Yes, why not? I DL the demo .. I place the demo for the player if he wants.

Bibo28/01/2008 22:42(edited 29/01/2008 22:42)

do you realize you just said that in french?

edit: nm

beuhnoix28/01/2008 22:44

sry /X OMG

ajR`29/01/2008 09:16

That kind of defeats half the purpose of people paying a monthly fee to get access to the archive then...

Fliborecord holder Tournament #229/01/2008 14:26

Yeah. But what goes against people having the oldschool demos downloaded by themselves many years ago and uploading them?

Anyway archiveabusing would be kinda gay :|

beuhnoix29/01/2008 16:57

I have acces to "the oldschool archive" and "demoarchive" and I have not find your demo.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.