sv_accelerate

Started by eV1LkN1GhT
28/01/2008 17:48
Page 1 of 1
eV1LkN1GhT28/01/2008 17:48

Actually I got quite a big problem on my LAN-Server..

Everytime I try to put the settings on sv_accelerate 10 it keeps setting it back to sv_accelerate 5..

I hope that somebody can help me with this problem :)

mfg

ev1l

clair mapper28/01/2008 21:45

what plugins do you have running on your listen server? one of them is probably forcing the setting

cC|SpiNe28/01/2008 22:53

I thought sv_accelerate was only a cs:s command, mabye thats why you cant change it.

Its nothing to do with plugins, i ran mine without and the same thing happened

snoOzeD28/01/2008 23:25

same with me i do on config and cs fps_max 100 but when i close console it goes to 101 same with mp_freeztime 0 . :/ quite shit

Nekso29/01/2008 06:44

snoozeD, I dont know about freezetime, but the fps_max 101 is forced by some plugins..
you probably have "kz_legal_settings 1" on the Long Jump Stats - eXtreme Modification.
try setting kz_legal_settings to 0, and that should do the trick

snoOzeD30/01/2008 10:55

ok I will try . thnks :)

NumB31/01/2008 09:01

sv_accelerate is a command like r_drawviewmodel - impossible to change it for more then 0.5sec w/o aliasing it after change.

H.o.r.s.t.31/01/2008 14:15

or do you mean sv_airaccelerate ?

eV1LkN1GhT31/01/2008 18:24

I meant sv_accelerate all the time..

but then I dont understand why all servers I revently joined have sv_accelerate 10 unlike the 5 on my Lan.

Does it affect my jumping anyway?

StormZz08/02/2008 22:17

no it doesnt.
What u mean is probably sv_airaccelerate.
For kreedzing this command should be set to 10(normal settings)
For surfing u use 100.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.