Te Kiero Sur - Ljs Records Arg

Started by PepoMerca
28/01/2008 18:27
Page 1 of 1
PepoMerca28/01/2008 18:27(edited 28/01/2008 18:27)

Longjumps made in argentina! :D

kiero ---> quiero
te kiero sur = I love u south :)

Download

165MB
5:42

~Kulspruta~28/01/2008 21:08

utube pls =|

PepoMerca28/01/2008 22:22

okay, but waitme .....

a7oM!c31/01/2008 19:24

:D youtube!

bakeLit31/01/2008 21:58

I can tell you one thing. Don't upload anything on sendspace.com ! Get your own 1GBFreeFTPHosting and upload it there :) Better for everybody ^^

eefe01/02/2008 15:25

omg iam on that movie :E ahah

cheche01/02/2008 18:00

sendspace has just been a pain in the ass for me lately.

mdq01/02/2008 18:23

hey It's not hard to upload it to Youtube :P

downloading... :P

PepoMerca02/02/2008 03:30(edited 02/02/2008 03:31)

I have a problem, the link is not working, but i have the movie in a cd. Tomorrow maybe i will upload it.

PepoMerca05/02/2008 18:58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mon0XxSFGZQ

Youtube.

Sry for double post :)

yYy.Je PR@BR@05/02/2008 19:24

thx ^_^
10/10

s3m30n305/02/2008 19:53

nice :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.