Cs running in slowly

Started by cC|SpiNe
29/01/2008 14:56
Page 1 of 1
cC|SpiNe29/01/2008 14:56(edited 29/01/2008 15:17)

I had to delete steam from my computer and then dl it again, so i had to dl cs again too. Now it feels like everthing is going very slowly like its been slowed down a lot, running, jumping, reloading are all very slow etc.


anyone know the problem?? and how to fix it.

TinTin29/01/2008 18:25

Allways smart to take backup of your cstrike folder (or the most important things) when u reinstall or delete steam.
So its probably just that u are now back to standard settings..

SchlumPF29/01/2008 19:08

make sure you have 100fps (vsync disabled etc) and your display runs with its maximum hz

cC|SpiNe29/01/2008 19:24(edited 29/01/2008 19:24)

I have 100fps, Its not any lag related problem. I am moving like i am watching a demo at 0.5 speed, I asked my friend to look at me while i walked and even he said the i moved slowly.

@TinTin Surely the standard cs settings arent making me move twice as slow as normal.

SikarFTW29/01/2008 22:18

Check config.cfg from cstrike folder and delete everything inside it. Than go and start cs and it should work now.

TinTin30/01/2008 20:45

Originally posted by SpiNe
@TinTin Surely the standard cs settings arent making me move twice as slow as normal.


Ye, didnt read ur post that closely. Thought u ment something else.

cC|SpiNe30/01/2008 22:12

Ah never mid people I did i system reset to about 1 month earlier and everything worked fine.

Thanks anyway for the help :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.