The Movie of PeTi0 & s1z3
Tnx to MastaKilla for Borders.
The Movie of PeTi0 & s1z3.
Download
Size: 252mb
Comment.
I can`t download ... link is incorect.
No the link its correct.
sorry, that`s my fall - link is correct ;)
downloading.... ;)
uhauhaua az want to vidq this video s1z3 peti0 {} but az dw 100kb/sek :\
50,1-50,3 kb/s
plz upload to youtube ^_^
oh no sendspace the worst nightmare! trying to dl anyway but i think that it wont work well for me -.-
Urrrgh my download speeds at sendspace are so slow, I might download it overnight.
Go utube!
gj nice
I will try to upld the movie in Youtube.
nice :) 7/10
tnx
well, the start was awesome except that little yellow crosshair :E and overall everything was pretty nice, jumps weren't uber awesome, but this is not a must. It's really worth to watch movie :> (and the outro was nice too) :P
Originally posted by jass0nuhauhaua az want to vidq this video s1z3 peti0 {} but az dw 100kb/sek :\
hahahahahha pls ban him :/
Ontopic: dling
I saw many jumps which were in TJM, outro is similar to the TJM outro.. Maybe the movie inspired you -_-
7/10 gj !
Haha word Ma$taKilla !
Originally posted by cOthA-_-Originally posted by jass0nuhauhaua az want to vidq this video s1z3 peti0 {} but az dw 100kb/sek :\
hahahahahha pls ban him :/
Ontopic: dling
why? :(
brcuz this isnt the main language here
Main lang here is English not Bulgarian-English
Please log in to post replies.