demo recording

Started by Bka~
29/01/2008 21:33
Page 1 of 1
Bka~29/01/2008 21:33

Hi =)

For example if I am going to record a lj demo, it's not so easy to make it at the first try. Can I edit the demo anywhere (make it shorter) ? So i just get the longjump I made, not all the failed jumps? Or do I have to record a new demo after every single try?

Thanks for answers =)

Mehz29/01/2008 21:39(edited 29/01/2008 21:40)

I suggest you do a bind, something like this..

Make a checkpoint where you start on your LJ block, then type this in console "bind -KEY- say /gocheck;stop;record longjump" (without the quotes), then it will start recording a new demo every time you gocheck with the key you bound it to.

Hope you understand, and gl ;)

bakeLit30/01/2008 22:52

Ye word Mehz :) Everybody uses it and good is to bind for F5 to get killed and stop the dem :)

If u want to make the demo shorter, there is one solution with encoding to HLTV.. Read this thread if u want it.. http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?77925

raver mapper30/01/2008 23:09(edited 30/01/2008 23:10)

On a kz map
bind "mouse2" "stop; record demo; sv_restartround 1"

Longjumping/Trickjumping etc
bind "mouse3" "stop; record demo; say /gocheck"

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.