I need one tutorial

Started by + Martin
29/01/2008 22:49
Page 1 of 1
+ Martin29/01/2008 22:49

Hi! I want a tutorial of this(i think it´s the right place to post it, right?):

1- I want to now how to do the darkness like map kz_construction of rad0n. It's a great effect that makes the darkness realistic. Also the map kz_darkness have this type of effect!

I searched in the forum but i didn´t found anything...Maybe it´s something really easy, but i don´t now how to do it :S.

Thanks!

raver mapper29/01/2008 23:06

Its a texture that fades (gradient in photoshop) into black color. This makes the effect that its a endless ground

+ Martin30/01/2008 00:48

Ok, thanks raver!. Do you now how to do it?

DaMp mapper30/01/2008 02:02

just export it out of radons map :D

+ Martin30/01/2008 02:26(edited 30/01/2008 03:19)

Ok. I make a solid whit the texture?

Thanks!

EDIT: sry...the file is in any folder of cstrike, or i have to extract it of other place? i can´t find it in cstrike folder :s

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.