I have question about computer!

Started by ^T3DY^
01/02/2008 11:07
Page 1 of 1
^T3DY^01/02/2008 11:07

http://www.serhend-shop.de/shop/product_info.php/info/p1389_PC-System-CORE-2-DUO-E6750.html
This computer is good for climbing?

Dragon01/02/2008 11:18

it's good for almost everything, although I'd change the graphics to 8800GT because the 8600's performance/prize ratio is really bad

radon mapper Tournament #301/02/2008 11:40

yea, buy it and u pwn at kz :P ofc 8800GT would be better, but the prize is also higher :)

^T3DY^01/02/2008 11:45

and how cost 8800GT?

deus?01/02/2008 12:16(edited 01/02/2008 12:19)

wait for 9800GTX it must be released in february as i heard :P and I recommend u to buy AMD than Intel. AMD builded for gaming :D

radon mapper Tournament #301/02/2008 12:52(edited 01/02/2008 12:52)

wtf AMD :D? u must be kidding me. intel is at least 2x better than AMD. plus they are releasing new CPU's very soon, that should kick all the other CPU's asses. for gaming, u need a INTEL. not a crappy AMD :D

hose01/02/2008 13:14

where are you from? it's a german shop, if you're from germany, too I suggest I'll compile a good computer for you! but you have to tell me about your budget!

It will be more effective then this computer u posted...

^T3DY^01/02/2008 13:36

i'm from germany - Munster.
I live in germany only 1 week :)

KNiFEAR01/02/2008 14:59

i got a nice sql-error from the link:D

.FLIPSYDE01/02/2008 15:23

Originally posted by KNiFEAR
i got a nice sql-error from the link:D

::up::

~Kulspruta~01/02/2008 15:37

145 - Table './usr_web103_1/sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

select value from sessions where sesskey = '5553389023dde55b152df76f2b106027' and expiry > '1201876633'

[XT SQL Error]


FYCK :D

Vyrus01/02/2008 17:11

ATI Radeon HD 3850 (256mb edition) might be just the GFX card for you, it costs about 170 euros (roughly 253 USD) and has the best price/quality ratio in it's class.

IF you do have more money to spend, the best option would be Geforce 8800GT/Radeon HD 3870.

^T3DY^02/02/2008 00:48

okay guy's thx :) I just buy this computer, with money have problems, but with time I will buy 8800 GT :P

liquidi02/02/2008 14:45

Originally posted by Dragon
it's good for almost everything, although I'd change the graphics to 8800GT because the 8600's performance/prize ratio is really bad


Wrong, 8600GT actually has slightly better performance/PRICE ratio.

liquidi02/02/2008 14:50

Originally posted by radon
wtf AMD :D? u must be kidding me. intel is at least 2x better than AMD. plus they are releasing new CPU's very soon, that should kick all the other CPU's asses. for gaming, u need a INTEL. not a crappy AMD :D


Oh shut up. Performance/price ratio in high end intels are only slightly better, though it will change now with the new E8*** processors. In low end cpus AMD has actually better ratio. Yes, Im going to buy an intel processor on my new desktop because of the superior overclocking potential but saying "intel is at least 2x better than amd" is just plain idiotic.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.