A question about units
I've searched around in the forum but I couldn't find a post which say maximum and minimum units needed for different kind of things. What I would like to know is following:
Maximum height to jump without crouch?
Maximum height to jump with crouch?
Minimum height to crouch under?
Minimum width to walk through?
((Minimum length to reach maxspeed?))
This measures would help me alot in my mapping
Thankful for answers
/Igge
why don't u try it by yourself?
Height of a standing player: 73 units
Height of a ducking player: 37 units
Thickness of a player: 33 units
Eyeheight: 53 units
Vertical jumpheight: 45 units
Vertical duckjump height: 63 units
try the others out yourself
the width to walk through is going to be 33 just so you know
LoL? You have searched in the forum? never if you had searched around you had found the thread von fikon: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?11934
oh sry for that. The only forum i was looking in was the general mapping help forum...my mistake.
Thanks for posting it...helped me alot.
Please log in to post replies.