About China! - some websites

Started by Caffeine
02/02/2008 18:21
Page 1 of 3
Caffeine02/02/2008 18:21

The Chinese Central Government's Official Web Portal:
http://english.gov.cn

Gateway to China:
http://english.china.com

LOLLY mapper02/02/2008 18:53(edited 02/02/2008 18:53)

Who gives a damn? Stop making threads about china..

Distt02/02/2008 19:49(edited 02/02/2008 19:50)

all i know about china is that its full of poop eating teenagers

rinkon mapper02/02/2008 19:54(edited 26/07/2015 00:16)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

TinTin02/02/2008 20:26

..and we love it.

DHT- Tournament #103/02/2008 13:00

Seriously mate, nobody cares about China. If someone does, I'm sure we'll get the information by google or whatsoever. So stop it!

lalevUl03/02/2008 14:11

hahahahahahaha

Dragon03/02/2008 22:00

is this a part of propaganda, brave chinese soldier?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #207/02/2008 16:49

Always the same jerky reactions about China.

When you don't even know 1% of a culture, you just shut the fuck up when there is something about it.

Ah and it's not with all of our american Media that you will be able to learn something about China.

I loved and I still love the USA, but I could say the same shitty sentence rinkon:
USA are ruled by catholic Lobbies, it's full of fat people, not cultivated and burger-eaters.

Same for... France is an arrogant, oligarch and frogs-eating country.

So you all should stop with all of your shitty stereotypes and better learn things about a culture before saying/writting bullshits about it.

Dragon07/02/2008 17:06

ok ndr start a thread and teach us something about france

Distt07/02/2008 17:19(edited 07/02/2008 17:21)

Originally posted by ndR
France is an arrogant, oligarch and frogs-eating country.


you forgot snails?

Fire07/02/2008 20:34

Wow you all say I`m a dick? Fuck you guys. I happen to have a lot of family from china. Grow the fuck up. Your all the reason we can't get sponsored because your all a bunch of immature 10 y/o girls. Fuck you.

Dragon07/02/2008 21:20

what about roommates creating retarded threads fire

cC|SpiNe07/02/2008 22:09

Omg this is such a coinceidence, we are doing some work about communist countries in Asia in school. Thats wierd :P

Fire08/02/2008 02:58

We took care of that situation did we not Dragon? It hasn't happened since then has it? No. So STFU.

Fact or Fiction08/02/2008 03:43

stop flames :(

KNiFEAR08/02/2008 10:29

i thought that fan-thread was pretty funny:D

hybrid08/02/2008 13:53

Chineses eat dogs. Chinese ppl just dont look like human beings, they r skinny and weak. Their culture is so fucked up, they eat their own babies. Thats all you need to know about China. Been there for three fucking days and I almost killed 2 chinese-skinny-guys. China can kiss my ass.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #208/02/2008 16:11(edited 08/02/2008 16:12)

Originally posted by hybrid
Chineses eat dogs. Chinese ppl just dont look like human beings, they r skinny and weak. Their culture is so fucked up, they eat their own babies. Thats all you need to know about China. Been there for three fucking days and I almost killed 2 chinese-skinny-guys. China can kiss my ass.


You've been there for three fucking days and you say you know China?
You're really funny dude.
I'm sure you didn't even try to chat with them, I can't f*cking understand how people can be so stupid and so narrow-minded.

Wanna see what's the effect of saying something like that about your own country? Brazil is a f*cked country full of fake boobs, favelas, poverty and killers. I've been there 2 days, and that's all I learnt about Brazil.

That's the f*ckin typical sentence of an IDIOT.

Keep your f*ckin' discriminating words for you, you got warned.
Next time you will be banned.

Judah08/02/2008 16:21

Not even discriminating, it's directly racism ..

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.