Lcd and KZ

Started by ladaman
04/02/2008 19:00
Page 2 of 3
lzh10/02/2008 06:32

even with reforce an LCD won`t be the same as a normal CRT.
tried ljing on a lcd could not go past 242 , moved on to crt and did 4x247 same evening.
crt rulez. :D

zhady Tournament #210/02/2008 15:05

lol, thats only a matter of what u r used to play with... like if i play with a special mouse for 10 years and after i change mouse for 10 minutes, it wont have the same feeling...

KNiFEAR10/02/2008 15:19

Originally posted by zhady
lol, thats only a matter of what u r used to play with... like if i play with a special mouse for 10 years and after i change mouse for 10 minutes, it wont have the same feeling...


yep true.
i used to play with lcd and i didn't think much about it but now i've played with crt for maybe 1 year and imo it's much better:D but really i think it's a matter of what ur used to:D

Z0ck3rOO710/02/2008 16:13

CRT with 100hz and without vsync is better than LCD with 75/60hz and vsync on.
The screen is clearer with an CRT, you dont have that "blurry effect", the first time I played with my LCD I thought I will never get back my skill, but after 1 month playing it was the same as with CRT, maybe if I would change back to an CRT again I would be the new t3d xD

KNiFEAR10/02/2008 18:06(edited 10/02/2008 18:06)

Originally posted by Z0ck3rOO7
CRT with 100hz and without vsync is better than LCD with 75/60hz and vsync on.
The screen is clearer with an CRT, you dont have that "blurry effect", the first time I played with my LCD I thought I will never get back my skill, but after 1 month playing it was the same as with CRT, maybe if I would change back to an CRT again I would be the new t3d xD


yes, maybe!:D
and you do have the most annoying text over your avatar, ever!

ripz14/02/2008 05:31

I want to buy new computer, indeed with LCD monitor :/ . SO i will ask, i will not have 100 fps on LCD? EVEN WITH VSYNC OFF?.And when vsync off.. i will see that strange lines on my monitor ;| !?

Dragon14/02/2008 10:25

I think LCD will _never_ be as good as CRT.

KNiFEAR14/02/2008 11:33

Originally posted by ripz
I want to buy new computer, indeed with LCD monitor :/ . SO i will ask, i will not have 100 fps on LCD? EVEN WITH VSYNC OFF?.And when vsync off.. i will see that strange lines on my monitor ;| !?


i've heard friends say that they can get 100hz on lcd monitors, but i think they've made alot of configurations 4 that 12 work. but buy a crt if you wanna get better gaming experience:D

cC|Nikolaa14/02/2008 13:24

I was with CRT for ~2 years and now im with LCD and i don't think there is something different to my gaming experience o_O

PS: 100 hz @ lcd O_O

StormZz14/02/2008 14:13

Pls give me a link to a lcd monitor which has 100 hz or give me the name.
That would be really awesome!
Is it 16:9?

sPLinG14/02/2008 14:26

Originally posted by sToRmZz
Pls give me a link to a lcd monitor which has 100 hz or give me the name.
That would be really awesome!
Is it 16:9?


They cost way more than 1000€

Supa14/02/2008 17:27

so wut.. people can do 255 on lcd and get wr's...

StormZz14/02/2008 19:02

so they might to 256 with fps 100 @lcd ? :]
Who knows

smallmuck14/02/2008 20:32

Originally posted by Z0ck3rOO7
I would be the new t3d xD



HEHE YES

oTcHeTo14/02/2008 20:58

well i readed some shit in a site with other gamers , and they recomended a program which tweaks the hz of the monitor , so you can get to the hz your monitor can suport if its not in windows , cuz lcd and windows are bugged and can get 60 /75 not recomended/ so i used the program and my benq monitor had 200 hz ... ofc, this was before the reinstall of my windows .. now it cant get more than 75 again .. so i guess lcd monitors can work good with windows , but have to find the right program to do it ^^.. peace..

KNiFEAR14/02/2008 22:51

Originally posted by oTcHeTo
well i readed some shit in a site with other gamers , and they recomended a program which tweaks the hz of the monitor , so you can get to the hz your monitor can suport if its not in windows , cuz lcd and windows are bugged and can get 60 /75 not recomended/ so i used the program and my benq monitor had 200 hz ... ofc, this was before the reinstall of my windows .. now it cant get more than 75 again .. so i guess lcd monitors can work good with windows , but have to find the right program to do it ^^.. peace..


ya maybe ur talking about the program reforce?:D

oTcHeTo16/02/2008 02:34

reforce O.o i dont know .. i dont remember the name .. but if i find it.. il definetily use it again .. cs feels much better with 100 hz than with 75.. rofl..

r0fl16/02/2008 05:43

did u make the 254x2 with 100hz or 75? :P

oTcHeTo16/02/2008 05:50

75.. hmm i made some updates of the drivers of my video card and now fucking fps got with -20 on the average settings..

Fliborecord holder Tournament #216/02/2008 08:04

There's no difference jumping with 60hz or with 100hz. They just look different.

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.