christmas bells game

Started by clair mapper
07/02/2008 08:18
Page 1 of 1
clair mapper07/02/2008 08:18(edited 07/02/2008 09:55)

my friend sent me a game a while back that i had bookmarked, and i thought id try it again once to see how i could do, and i got this:

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/9696/score3524075940orisonalas4.jpg

he broke the scoreboard because his score was so high, but i want to see how well the rest of you guys can do :)

if you guys geek it enough, and it comes down to also breaking the scoreboard, we'll go by whatever the number says when u hit each bell. mine was around 5000 (500 bells)

ill keep the thread updated with hi scores, but a screenshot is obviously necessary.

edit: http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4776/score3524075940orisonalmg1.jpg

69 trillion :D ~11000 (1100 bells)

zyllEE07/02/2008 10:10

how about giving us the link?! :D

MACHINE07/02/2008 10:42(edited 07/02/2008 10:43)

zyllEE i think it`s this http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.html

Dragon07/02/2008 11:48

this is one guy from our e-sport community http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_bEQfYSMl8&eurl=http://www.e-sports.sk/forums/forums_show.php?list=1&id_forums=26224

Distt07/02/2008 13:54

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?29062.post

i got like 10k once :I

Fliborecord holder Tournament #207/02/2008 19:06

Oh.. I got 1 + 13 zeros once.

clair mapper07/02/2008 20:12

i shouldve figured it was in an ancient post. :\

mdq12/02/2008 19:24

pwned :P xD lol I love this game

http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=recordxi7.jpg

34.xxx.xxx.xxx

Kraeft13/02/2008 00:53

Nooooooooooo, that game's in my nightmares! Don't fucking remind me of it, half of my class played it in school one year ago. Their highscores were so big, all the numbers weren't shown and I got like 10 k and felt so bad! =(

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.