Auzsurf Movie by rusty

Started by rusty
08/02/2008 07:57
Page 1 of 2
rusty08/02/2008 07:57(edited 08/02/2008 12:07)

Auzsurf Movie by rusty

Starring:

Smencil
Applez
Invasion
rusty
Albert

File: wmv
size: 181mb
Length: 5:48mins
Link
Demo's
stage6

Screenshots:
1
2
3
4
5
6

Enjoy!

bkZ|psh08/02/2008 09:59

nice movie with nice trix but this is x-jumps not surfs xD

spermis08/02/2008 10:24

Lol why you couldnt put a surf movie in here o_O ?
Nice movie btw.

rusty08/02/2008 10:43

thnx for comments and umm.. ive seen many surf movies in here. theres nothing wrong with it.

ehlak08/02/2008 11:26

hm YOUTUBE :D plzzz

rusty08/02/2008 12:08

stage6 added!

bakeLit08/02/2008 15:25

Nah :) The tricks were iNsane !

Judah08/02/2008 15:26

Nice movie :)

Fact or Fiction08/02/2008 16:10(edited 08/02/2008 16:11)

well, The idea is that I don't understand anything about surfing, but first I watched movie and it was pretty cool, then I used music like a soundtrack and worked with my stuff. Music was really nice and I enjoyed it :P Imho I think the things which were shown in this movie were hard :> well gj

Bibo08/02/2008 22:47(edited 08/02/2008 22:47)

nice surfing, couldve been longer, altho, all the new maps ruined it all imo
also long runs and repetitive tricks are boring :S sry, just my opinion
couldve done much more cool things in old school maps with those skills

raver mapper08/02/2008 23:02

Bibo, did you do a 4 warper or not? Because there is a video on Youtube but you get Rick Rolled :<
I did a 3 warper and thats hard ^^ impressive if you really did a 4

rusty09/02/2008 04:20

whats a warper? u mean a triplewrap?

raver mapper09/02/2008 08:48

Originally posted by ru5ty
whats a warper? u mean a triplewrap?


oh sorry it a "wrap" haha tought it was a "warp". Excuse me :P Yes I mean I did a triplewrap. But on youtube there is a rickroll video of "bibo" "doing" a 4 wrapper! But I think its a lie!

Bibo09/02/2008 15:21(edited 09/02/2008 15:22)

Originally posted by raver
Originally posted by ru5ty
whats a warper? u mean a triplewrap?


oh sorry it a "wrap" haha tought it was a "warp". Excuse me :P Yes I mean I did a triplewrap. But on youtube there is a rickroll video of "bibo" "doing" a 4 wrapper! But I think its a lie!


once i made a movie about a TRIPLE wrap, but it was a rickroll :) i didnt really do it, and quadruple is impossible imo -_-
and if you have done a triple and its not in surf_water-run_rmk or megawave, well thats a record

raver mapper09/02/2008 16:13

Ive done it in waterrun because I dont have any other map where I can good speed, or I can make myself one but thats not oke I think dunno.

rusty09/02/2008 17:35

u havnt done a triplewrap lol. and quadruple is impossible. u didnt even no the name of a wrap lol. u probly mean doing 3 wraps in a row 1 after another and not around the ramp 3times without touching.

Mr.Eiht11/02/2008 14:08(edited 11/02/2008 14:14)

lol, back to movie (i´m watchin intro)
did somebody used Andrew Kramer`s
"riot gear"?
(plz don`t make it that obvious...)

but some really nice trickz anyway :)

raver mapper11/02/2008 19:03

Originally posted by ru5ty
u havnt done a triplewrap lol. and quadruple is impossible. u didnt even no the name of a wrap lol. u probly mean doing 3 wraps in a row 1 after another and not around the ramp 3times without touching.


ye I did, im pretty good @ surfing. But I dont play it so much .. really dont know nothing about it and I always play alone on some fun surf map :)

HarpooooN11/02/2008 21:32(edited 11/02/2008 21:38)

next time dont post screenshots of presets from andrew kramer :P

good moves!
only a bit laggy at times ^^

PepoMerca12/02/2008 05:59(edited 12/02/2008 05:59)

I can't download:

There was an error processing your request; it appears to be invalid or there was an error with your conection. Please wait while your request is retried...

If you need further help with a download, please contact FileFront support.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.