Continue the story with 3 words

Started by Judah
09/02/2008 23:22
Read-Only
Page 1 of 15
Judah09/02/2008 23:22

Ok, I was chilling on kz-friends.net forum and this guy named peter had started a cool thread.

Originally posted by peter
Ok, this game i quite simple to play. All you have to do is to continue the story with 3 words. At the end me, og someone else will submit the history.


So I wanna see how fun it's gonna be here at XJ. I will start:

One day Judah





SchlumPF09/02/2008 23:30

woke up and

Mehz09/02/2008 23:37

went out to

stask0 Tournament #209/02/2008 23:40

the toilet and

Z0ck3rOO709/02/2008 23:43

missed the target

SchlumPF09/02/2008 23:54

because he saw

boom.dll09/02/2008 23:57

a picture of

stask0 Tournament #209/02/2008 23:59

HoHo^ and he

SnOOOpY10/02/2008 00:04

start masturbating then

puppetz mapper10/02/2008 00:07

he fell off

Judah10/02/2008 00:09

A fat cow

wRath` mapper10/02/2008 00:10

while singing the

Pf0llz0r mapper10/02/2008 00:12

russian national anthem

HarpooooN10/02/2008 00:14

without lifting his

kojo10/02/2008 00:14(edited 10/02/2008 00:15)

dick and then

Judah10/02/2008 00:15

Fucked a milf

SchlumPF10/02/2008 00:17

while having a

Judah10/02/2008 00:19

Ok, guys listen up - When this thread becomes like 5 (or more) pages long I will stop it and put all of the 3-continues together in one big story and we will see how lame it's gonna be :D

TinTin10/02/2008 00:22(edited 10/02/2008 00:23)

gay guy doing

puppetz mapper10/02/2008 00:26

a fenomelous blowjob

Page 1 of 15