Upcomming movie(Screenshots only!)

Started by HarpooooN
11/02/2008 23:01
Read-Only
Page 11 of 12
prof. chosen14/07/2008 12:50

did u render everything as an uncompressed avi, without resolution change and without anything else?

and WITHOUT audio? i mean seperated audio.

BAEVERN^14/07/2008 14:39

Judging to the pictures it looks like it's going to be a great movie. I'm talking about the editing now but I'm sure myth have some really nice jumps hidden in his pocket ;E

Looking forward to see the final result ! :)

HarpooooN14/07/2008 15:17

chosen yes
if i just put like the 3 things in without adding another 1 they just go in there :S

HarpooooN15/07/2008 17:26

IT RENDERED!
xd
inally
lol
im gonna do x264 now so the movie will be uploaded tomorow or today i guess

prof. chosen15/07/2008 17:28

OH YES YOU DID IT! ;D GRATS DUDE :)

mytH-_015/07/2008 19:18

:|!! yeahhhhhh

HarpooooN15/07/2008 20:24

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7625/wootlg8.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7625/wootlg8.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7625/wootlg8.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7625/wootlg8.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7625/wootlg8.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7625/wootlg8.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7625/wootlg8.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7625/wootlg8.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7625/wootlg8.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7625/wootlg8.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7625/wootlg8.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7625/wootlg8.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7625/wootlg8.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7625/wootlg8.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7625/wootlg8.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7625/wootlg8.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7625/wootlg8.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7625/wootlg8.jpg

eMTi15/07/2008 20:34

14400 frames / 480 seconds playtime
= 30 fps not so good :/

mytH-_015/07/2008 20:35

hahhaa... whyyy so often!!! =D BUT OMG NIIIICEEE!!

U gonna use that FTP i sent you? 250MB r sum?

HarpooooN15/07/2008 20:38

ph
lol
link me again
emti
120in cs 1600x1200
resized too 800x600
30fps
every normal movie has this...what should i use ? 200-40? allot of pc's wont run that smoothly :/ I just went with the most often used fps so I know everyone can run it
hope you understand :)

supergaris16/07/2008 13:02

coming soon:D

mtoboiii8000 mapper16/07/2008 13:46

will it be om today?

pacMan mapper16/07/2008 15:49

i hope so :D

prof. chosen16/07/2008 21:15

800x600 = gay resolution, imo. use widescreen like 1100x700

nikitich moviemaker16/07/2008 21:45

hmm... harpoon, if you agreed to make the movie, please be sure, that u are good movie maker... its just funny, when u make it so long time and cant render...

mytH-_016/07/2008 22:14

hummm i have seen clips he made and omfg... me liky like! so dont even THINK! he´s a bad Movie Maker :)

HarpooooN16/07/2008 22:50

Originally posted by N1K1t1Ch^
hmm... harpoon, if you agreed to make the movie, please be sure, that u are good movie maker... its just funny, when u make it so long time and cant render...


please,

stfu? :D

I know how to render it just gives loads of errors etc and why should I be a GOOD moviemaker if I get asked to make a movie?

i r Screll16/07/2008 22:54

already uploaded?

HarpooooN17/07/2008 01:08

render taking longer then expected xd tomorow itll be uploaeded if myth think the movie can be published

mytH-_017/07/2008 01:34

that´s awesome.. plz talk to me when you´r done uploading the Movie tomorrow ;) on MSN

Page 11 of 12