Removing Sprays

Started by st0ka
12/02/2008 09:25
Page 1 of 1
st0ka12/02/2008 09:25

Hi guys,
I was wondering whether it's possible to remove spray logos? I would like to remove them or just make them transparent when I play or watch demos. I need this mostly for moviemaking cuz I hate those logos in some demos :/. So if it's possible how to do it?:D Any help appreciated :>

FailED`12/02/2008 17:14(edited 12/02/2008 17:15)

mp_decals 0? does it apply in watching demos?

ajR`12/02/2008 18:24(edited 12/02/2008 18:25)

r_decals 0

Maybe, not sure.:D

st0ka12/02/2008 19:42

didn't try mp_decals but r_decals 0 works fine thank you ajR` :*

sj12/02/2008 22:33(edited 13/02/2008 00:37)

normal: http://sjs-webspace.extra.hu/stuff/nospr1.jpg

try gl_polyoffset 999999999999999999 makes all sprites invisible. (even the ads in the official maps <-- very useful in moviemaking): http://sjs-webspace.extra.hu/stuff/nospr2.jpg

funny stuff: try gl_polyoffset 999999 makes sprites visible through walls. lite wallhack :P http://sjs-webspace.extra.hu/stuff/nospr3.jpg

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.