zyllEE's jumping movie By Caput

Started by aprilia
18/02/2008 13:52
Page 1 of 2
aprilia18/02/2008 13:52(edited 18/02/2008 13:57)

Heres link to an awesome jumper called "zyllee" hope you enjoi
http://www.stage6.com/user/apr1lia/videos/

CM4eg18/02/2008 14:04

gj nice movie

Judah18/02/2008 14:16

Can't belive he gretzed noqex :O EW. Well enough about that nice movie :)

NeMiQ2218/02/2008 14:39

nice movie, liked it :)

Scary Tournament #218/02/2008 14:55

You are starting to become very immature Judah.

Mehz18/02/2008 15:02

Some of the sentences was pretty weird imo..

Jumps were cool :)

Gj !

Dacca18/02/2008 15:09

zyllEE :D :D Nice movie and tricks :)

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP18/02/2008 15:36(edited 18/02/2008 15:36)

soo good zyllEE.

yYy.Je PR@BR@18/02/2008 16:06

Great! what`s th music playing in the movie?

aprilia18/02/2008 16:07

Originally posted by yYy.Je
Great! what`s th music playing in the movie?

Look at the end of the movie

ehlak18/02/2008 16:19

ZYLLLLLE <333 Gj man :D

bakeLit18/02/2008 17:37

zyllEE Haha nice to see you got a very nice sideways skills of our guiDe ! I'm glad to see these nice tricks with our help!

zyllEE18/02/2008 17:39

lol aprilia :p I wasn't even thinking of posting it here, but thanks anyway :D
yea, movie made by capuT, some spelling faults but whatever.. he did the movie for me so I dont blame him ;) kinda sad it's only rooftops jumps tho, but nevermind ;] thx dyydz

Judah18/02/2008 18:21

Originally posted by scary
You are starting to become very immature Judah.


As I care .. Have the right to say my meaning.

SikarFTW18/02/2008 18:28

gj , nive movie! :)

wRath` mapper18/02/2008 19:37

Awesome movie Zyllee, you totally own me when it comes to jumping. I see my jumps were pwned, if you're not CJ'ing some of it?

GJ!

Funny beginning btw, I though "huh? I've never heard of Zyllee before, what is this shit".

cr0ucher18/02/2008 20:22

nice , i like movies with 80~100fps
and jump was prety nice )

cheche19/02/2008 00:37(edited 19/02/2008 00:37)

Nice quality.. Maybe this movie will end all the 'new trickjump @ rooftops' threads :), nice jumps. The last JB was wicked :O.. The movie editor should work on his english though..

joel19/02/2008 15:07

holy shit.. über movies are raining :D

mdq19/02/2008 16:31

WOW NICE intro!!!!! xD like it!

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.