Kz_heat (7 DragonBall)
I have found the 7 Dragon Ball on this map to open the LJROOM
1:[IMG]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3314/boule1ot8.th.jpg[/IMG]
2:[IMG]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8026/boule2xk4.th.jpg[/IMG]
3:[IMG]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/504/3boulesqh1.th.jpg[/IMG]
4:[IMG]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/10/4bouleqr1.th.jpg[/IMG]
5:[IMG]http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/266/5bouletg6.th.jpg[/IMG]
6:[IMG]http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/4029/6bouleew4.th.jpg[/IMG]
7:[IMG]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5168/7boulesza2.th.jpg[/IMG]
:) Good Jump
Nice found :)
gj ! i only found 3 :(
And no? ^^ with the picture?
ye it's quite hard to find them..
but possible with hook n' stuff.. did it on my first run
but well if i would start the map right now i would just use noclip :D
n1 found man
Nice. You ruined all the fun now :(
nice! :D
I did monday a demo with hook finding all dragon balls, but I didnt post... I will post today, on my home.
Originally posted by ehlak!nice! :D
Sorry for Flibo, ^^ but don't see the post before your found (Sorry for my English)
Originally posted by pitureSorry for Flibo, ^^ but don't see the post before your found (Sorry for my English)
Yea :D Didn't watch them yet!
ive also find all of them, but with hook :)
when i was looking for them, im not sure why, but i found them all quite quickly and then thought there were two more, wasting 15 minutes of my time looking for the last two :)
...then i went to the door and realized it was unlocked.
bibo did it, backwards
Originally posted by Phaze?bibo did it, backwards
thats raver's quote.
nicce
Please log in to post replies.