bye.

Started by SikarFTW
22/02/2008 21:40
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
SikarFTW22/02/2008 21:40

Today i decided to leave kz.I wanna thx to everybody that played with me and helping me to make my skills.I realized that kreedz eats alot of free time :) so i decided to leave.But i will still visit xj ... cuz i cant live without seein what u guys doin :)
So...Bye everybody ... i <3 you all.

p.s if u dont have something mature to say .. dont post anything.. and sorry for bad english :)


S3eker.

Spaniolu22/02/2008 21:44

bye dude <3

Judah22/02/2008 21:52

Bye bye :)

Lovesan22/02/2008 21:54

bye sikar

PepoMerca22/02/2008 22:03

Good bye sikar :)!

Z0ck3rOO722/02/2008 22:04

lol fu, pwn 256 before you leave pls ... :S

KNiFEAR22/02/2008 22:34

Originally posted by Z0ck3rOO7
lol fu, pwn 256 before you leave pls ... :S


yea:D

stask0 Tournament #222/02/2008 22:35

Originally posted by KNiFEAR
Originally posted by Z0ck3rOO7
lol fu, pwn 256 before you leave pls ... :S


yea:D



yea:D:D

hybrid22/02/2008 22:53

Dunno why ppl cant just stop for a while, they r like coke junkies... OnTopic: HF on ur rl.

cC|Nikolaa22/02/2008 22:55

bye dude :(

liquidi22/02/2008 23:06

Who cares if it takes time as long as it is fun :p

SikarFTW23/02/2008 01:04

hey , flibo convinced me to come back.
But i stopped longjumping and recording.
This thread can be closed :) i guess i cant leave kz :( its like smoking :(

lalevUl23/02/2008 01:35

haha sounds like thers some attention needed, well now u got it mate :) go pwn 255 and then 256! gl

lzh23/02/2008 03:26

word Z0ck3rOO7 , do pwn 256 !
<3

ajR`23/02/2008 05:56

Rofl, as soon as I read the first post I knew he couldn't leave, too big of a geek. ^^

Then I read further, and I was right. :) I pwn.

Bibo23/02/2008 05:58

Originally posted by SikarFTW
Today i decided to leave lj.I wanna thx to everybody that played with me and helping me to make my skills.I realized that kreedz eats alot of free time :) so i decided to leave.But i will still visit xj ... cuz i cant live without seein what u guys doin :)
So...Bye everybody ... i <3 you all.

p.s if u dont have something mature to say .. dont post anything.. and sorry for bad english :)


S3eker.


fixed

PaPuS23/02/2008 07:47

Word Bibo :D

ehlak23/02/2008 18:58

BYE S3eker !!!!!!! :(

s0liD mapper23/02/2008 19:26

Finaly!

LOLLY mapper23/02/2008 19:32

u were ljing with otcheto when he did 243 hj and 257lj so please, just shut up.

Page 1 of 2