hns_kzm_treetops comming soon

Started by s0liD mapper
23/02/2008 19:20
Page 1 of 1
s0liD mapper23/02/2008 19:20

Hi fellow players,

I've started to work on one map some days ago.
Had a lot of fps problems on the map but I finaly managed to get a nice result with the frames.
So here is the info.

Info:

Name : hns_kzm_treetops -- or -- hns_treetops
Author : s0liD (thats me ofcourse :E)
Difficulity : Well, because of the ropes that are placed all over the map I would rate it HARD
FPS : I have something like 85-100 ..but keep in mind my pc is 4 years old
Graphics : I guess it looks damn good. (didnt want to harm the fps much)
Coolnes : Yeah , haha this map has a lot of trickjumps so for your upcomming movies be sure to use it.
Gameplay : Dont you put jump blocks on this masterpiece! xD
Release date : Sooon!

Enough talk here are the screens.

Screens:

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5

I bet you like what you just saw :)).. Be sure to post some comments

Blake` mapper23/02/2008 19:22

1th xd

good screen and maps

lalevUl23/02/2008 19:50

nice, looks really nice! gj s0liD, keep it up!

ehlak23/02/2008 20:50

Nice s0liD :D looks nice ! can't wait :)

Mehz23/02/2008 21:04

Makes me wanna play HNS :D

Dacca23/02/2008 21:06

Looks very realistic :D

clair mapper23/02/2008 21:33

as in sa_treetops?

s0liD mapper23/02/2008 21:43

Whats sa_treetops clair? ;p

wRath` mapper23/02/2008 23:59

Looks awesome! Can't wait! Will be really cool to do trickjumps on it.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #224/02/2008 00:12

OMG clair. Thanks for the name :) I remember that map when I was testing my new comp really many years ago. Isn't that the map where you have scout?

ONTOPIC:

I like the panels now alot :P Now you should figure out to do some details there! Good work and waiting for ladder version ^^

ajR`24/02/2008 00:32

s0liD + KZM = FTW!

Dezp024/02/2008 00:39

looks nice but i think its a bit 2 small

LOLLY mapper24/02/2008 00:52

Originally posted by clair
as in sa_treetops?


na, I just recommended the name to s0lid because the map was named tree something and I thought of rooftops, combinded the both and got treetops

clair mapper24/02/2008 01:22

sa_treetops
for flibo and anyone else that wants it :)
it uses the same sky and idea (minus hns/kz) thats why i thought of it

CothA24/02/2008 08:31

already told u my opionion anyway gj

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.