Semiclip once again
Started by ÑÑ”sÏÑ”cÑ‚
23/02/2008 20:23
Page 1 of 1
ÑÑ”sÏÑ”cÑ‚23/02/2008 20:23
Hi. I'm looking for semiclip plugin, but this one only. I've downloaded one from amxmod.org click but this one is not working good - players are blocking each others in air like without any plugin. I have a server with awp_rooftops map only and I want to do there a training mode. Most of kz plugins are for kz maps only so it wont work on my server. I need semiclip like on most kz servers. And one more, pls give me links to .amxx files couse i really dont know how to compile etc. Thanks in advance.
P.s. Sorry for my very sad English.
spermis23/02/2008 20:55
use prokreedz and yea. it rocks and it works on all maps
ÑÑ”sÏÑ”cÑ‚23/02/2008 23:25
Hmmm... If you say so... Ok, I'll have to rebuild my server then. Thanks =)
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.