oTcHeTo 257 longjump The Movie

Started by CM4eg
23/02/2008 22:38
Page 2 of 2
ShNz24/02/2008 10:00

nice CM4eg

Pieshels mapper24/02/2008 10:19

Nice movie :*
I remember that ppl were talking about this new generation that will come after cj invention and so... so here you can see our pioneer of new generation (in ljs) ;)

GJ!!!

CRUSHED24/02/2008 11:29(edited 24/02/2008 11:29)

movie soso :(

Trinitron24/02/2008 12:19

bad movie, bad effects, fuck bad, 1/10 moviem, 11/10 jump.

bunnyT24/02/2008 13:00

its alled CM4eg presentS, not present?

and its not Tnx, but Thx.

otherwise nice movie

CM4eg24/02/2008 13:03

HELLuTEK movie just for jump

rusty24/02/2008 13:42

id like some1 to check the demo plz, jump is nice but music/editing is bad

Mehz24/02/2008 13:53

Should of waited until eDark approved it or not.. It's not even official.

PopiT24/02/2008 15:45

Originally posted by HYBRID
Word spermis, the .dem is weird, very weird...



I haven't been here for a while but.. How many LJ demos have you watched? I've seen ALOT of LJ demos where that landing-lag occours, allways happends when i record a LJ demo, nothing special about it.

I don't know what else is wierd with the demo (exept the name of the jumper and spectators and such)

dqx24/02/2008 16:41

I remember that in Niconen or tedbundy 254 lj there was a landing-lag like that and it was clean. Im not saying that this one is clean.

yYy.Je PR@BR@24/02/2008 17:02

Movie 7/10
Otcheto own xj and becose 10/10 :D

V0ncH...24/02/2008 17:50

is THAT LONGJUMP!!!

CRAP HE COMPLETELY OWNED THE 255 REC

GJ oTcHeTo!!! 260 LJ here we come-:D:D

V0ncH...24/02/2008 17:51

im not being like bias, but why didnt XJ accept it??

it looks pretty clean to me :S

Chris Tucker24/02/2008 17:53

Owned by eDark !!!

ajR`24/02/2008 20:43

He used illegal commands, that even a monkey could tell weren't supposed to be used.

Told you it was a bad move making it.

stask0 Tournament #224/02/2008 20:47

song name?

hybrid24/02/2008 23:24

Do I have to say more PopiT ? owned.

WyB25/02/2008 18:09

sad that he cheated, because the movie is really good imo :/

slaip26/02/2008 11:27

Originally posted by stask0
song name?


prodigy - spitfire

OT : Uber movie

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.