Here is working Link`Hero's Return-P3t&#

Started by Lv01
24/02/2008 07:23
Page 1 of 3
Lv0124/02/2008 07:23(edited 06/03/2008 19:25)

A chinese kzplayer's movie...I hope you can enjoy it.

Size: 536mb
Compresion : Wmv codec quality CBR 90%
Duration : 18:40
Resolution : 960*600
Various : (32bit in AE 24bit in Vegas and 30 FPS)

Pic

Image

Image

USA Link


Chinese link

qck-_^24/02/2008 09:58

youtibe?

Dacca24/02/2008 10:26

20kb/s... Please upload it to another ftp!

CM4eg24/02/2008 11:55

20kb/s :DDD Youtube please

jass0n24/02/2008 16:24

sendspace\filefront PLZQH

yYy.Je PR@BR@24/02/2008 16:59

Youtube plz !!!!!!!

r0fl24/02/2008 17:21

there should be a rule in this section stating that all movies which do not include youtube links will be deleted :D

s1z324/02/2008 17:32

60 kb/s :/

Thedy24/02/2008 20:12

Originally posted by r0fl
there should be a rule in this section stating that all movies which do not include youtube links will be deleted :D

why?


the movie was great, just one thing, the 255 are 256 :P

the rest were nice n_n

PeTiO24/02/2008 20:12

Nice Movie :>

beautiful chika24/02/2008 20:37

7/10

Lv0125/02/2008 07:54(edited 25/02/2008 07:57)

Sorry....I try to up to youtube...bu the speed is too slow for chinese ......
I will try to up it to filefront or Youtube later..
And Who can help to add link.. I'll say thx to him :D

fischauge25/02/2008 12:57

Nice Movie, I really enjoyed it.

jass0n25/02/2008 21:34

10/10!! like it <3

trb25/02/2008 21:35

was rly nice to watch :)

PepoMerca25/02/2008 22:11

wrong links for the pics.

I downloading this....

shadowman.26/02/2008 02:55

n1c3 movie

Lv0126/02/2008 07:50

Thx to everyone...:D

Dacca26/02/2008 13:56

Upload it to Youtube or other FTP

joel26/02/2008 16:46

xaaxhaxhxahahxiihahixahaxihaxi 5 kt/s :D

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.