257 Longjump by oTcHeTo movie by Ma$taKilla [

Started by bakeLit
24/02/2008 18:47
Page 1 of 2
bakeLit24/02/2008 18:47(edited 24/02/2008 22:17)

Ok dudes, Ma$taKilla created imo much better movie about oTcHeTo's 257 Units. There's not a lot of slow-motions and so on, it's just fresh, fast movie.

Size: 12,8MB
Codec: XviD
Lenght: 35 secs


Sendspace.com
YouTube.com
Don't know why, but here at Ma$ta it didn't uploaded it to YouTube. I'll up it when I'm home.

Comment it please!

//THIS JUMP IS CHEATED SO I'LL JUST SHOW THE MOVIE!

CM4eg24/02/2008 18:51

he is Cheater you know?

LOLLY mapper24/02/2008 18:56

Originally posted by sanjam
he is Cheater you know?


+ there's already a movie about it

Ma$taKilla24/02/2008 19:02

Some ppl wanted to see it. I know that mby he is cheater but.. just look :) Juhmp wrote to see a nicemovies :D

fischauge24/02/2008 19:13

Don`t spread this Video. People will think this Jump is legit or smt like that. So delete it :/.

yYy.Je PR@BR@24/02/2008 19:13(edited 24/02/2008 19:38)

Originally posted by sanjam
he is Cheater you know?

He use cl_hands 1 .... omfg he is cheat !!!! Oh my god !!!

About movie... wait , I must download his ^_^
Not bad , but only 8/10 . ;)

cr0ucher24/02/2008 19:37

nice movie 10/10 GJ

bakeLit24/02/2008 19:46

Oh SniPeee thx alot :D Ok I will write it here, only beacuse of the movie not beacuse of the jump.

cr0ucher24/02/2008 19:55

i see ))

CothA24/02/2008 20:00

haha gj

ajR`24/02/2008 20:42

Movies about people who cheat, awesome.

BooLiSH24/02/2008 21:33

Originally posted by ajR`
Movies about people who cheat, awesome.



when he did it he didn't know^^
but it'S sad would have eben really nice

y i r i24/02/2008 21:43(edited 24/02/2008 21:46)

Originally posted by ajR`
Movies about people who cheat, awesome.

This sentence I've already seen somewhere.. o_O
Maybe in chatbox.. and maybe you are cheater too cuz you use bind on WASD, who knows..

bakeLit24/02/2008 22:11

ajR`.. Sometimes you are like.. Ofc he didn't know it. Ma$ta doesn't know a lot about KZScene. Everytime I just tell him what's up with that and send him demo to make movie..

Fact or Fiction24/02/2008 22:46

15-16s movement of camera down from the top was awesome :>

stask0 Tournament #224/02/2008 22:52

name of the song? :D

TinTin25/02/2008 03:46

Originally posted by fischauge
Don`t spread this Video. People will think this Jump is legit or smt like that. So delete it :/.


+1

Mehz25/02/2008 08:20

Seriously, wait for the fucking demo to be official (or not) before you go crazy and make 2957297923769372697329 movies about it.

s1z325/02/2008 10:58

<3 Mehz

Thedy25/02/2008 12:19

there are just 2 movies o.O... where are the rest: 2957297923769372697327? :)


anyways.. nice movie

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.