raver_countrun

Started by raver mapper
27/02/2008 19:32
Page 1 of 1
raver mapper27/02/2008 19:32(edited 28/02/2008 13:03)

Because LOLLY asked it

Screenshots
http://www.nuuk.nl/maps/raver_countrun/raver_countrun_1.jpg
http://www.nuuk.nl/maps/raver_countrun/raver_countrun_2.jpg
http://www.nuuk.nl/maps/raver_countrun/raver_countrun_3.jpg
http://www.nuuk.nl/maps/raver_countrun/raver_countrun_4.jpg

Facts
Blocks: 245~255
Block width: 284 units

Download(s)
http://www.nuuk.nl/maps/raver_countrun/raver_countrun.rar

Credit(s)
Pf0llz0r

_____________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________

Record(s):
~submit your record demo~

ackE27/02/2008 19:36

nice, 2 bad I suck at LJing and CJing. :(

smallmuck27/02/2008 19:47

cool

bakeLit27/02/2008 20:16

Lol sweet map rav0r!

Ggs`27/02/2008 20:22

nice!cool map

PepoMerca27/02/2008 21:27

gj, but 255 is impossible for me :P

CothA28/02/2008 08:17

same here

LOLLY mapper28/02/2008 10:31

it's seksi

Pf0llz0r mapper28/02/2008 12:37

It's Pf0llz0r ffs :D

ehlak28/02/2008 16:37

good idea :D

Palmroth29/02/2008 00:25

raver what did you do so that the new counter works :S, ive tried in my map about 10 times, cant see any dame digits!

raver mapper29/02/2008 01:10

Becuase you turned the timer ? The sprites wont turn with the timer

Palmroth29/02/2008 01:19

nope, i just paste it then move it to the right place:O

akM29/02/2008 01:22

nice map, good to train yoo skilzz

raver mapper29/02/2008 01:25

Originally posted by akM
nice map, good to train yoo skilzz


fo'sho

Palmroth29/02/2008 01:32

this is how it looks for me in-game :S
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2241/kzxxxxtest50000nm5.png

eFFoRt04/03/2008 15:14

Its not so easy. I think there will no demos because
Its not map 4 official w.r...
But nice idea

lonewolf VIP04/03/2008 20:12

How can a map be a official? O.O

--

I didnt download the map because I dont have HD... but likes very cool with the screens, GJ!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.