Just think about it

Started by FXtrt
27/02/2008 23:25
Page 1 of 2
FXtrt27/02/2008 23:25

Hello everybody who knows me or not
Today night i have had some good idea to include on Xj some server with gather in irc channel which allow players who loves kz_longjumps have some competition named as lj race
It will be like a CUP but subject will be only lj and lj race and as in cup it will be meele and 1x1 or lowskill and pro 240-245 race or 245-250 race and may be 250-255 XD but I think need some default section of the map due ranomizing of skill ) like 245-250 i think it will be good cauze to much ppl just playing for listening Wicked Sick when they do 250+ on lower blocks and there is nothing gonna happing in that case but if it will CUP powered with Xj there will be new lj rec's and new interests, new talents i think. I hope it is possible for our admins and i know it will be usefull to include lj race to cup (meele 1x1 and ljrace cup) or separately with own server

SikarFTW27/02/2008 23:36

not a bad idea .. but im no longer a ljnub :p

cheche27/02/2008 23:37

Sounds boring to me :\

radon mapper Tournament #327/02/2008 23:38

learn to climb instead

FXtrt27/02/2008 23:47

radon just think about it please it will be good

Z0ck3rOO727/02/2008 23:57

seriously, just play normal cups and stop that lj geeking...

Bibo28/02/2008 00:01

which admin is gonna sacrifice himself to do those cups?

lalevUl28/02/2008 00:18

Suggestion forum? :o

FXtrt28/02/2008 10:38

oh admin sacrifice.... really nobody?Or this cups just started for admins fun ? I dont think so. May be stop climb geeking and make some freedom for lj likers I know there are many people will play on it and I dont say to do it as regular cup ,just sometimes once in a week or in a month just to make subject exsist

Fliborecord holder Tournament #228/02/2008 13:58

I'm kinda disappointed at the other admins' negative additudes about lj.

Well, I don't really like the idea. The cups would be really short and probably wouldn't have that many players. Also I don't see it so fascinating to jump lj against each others. Could be a nice idea, but maybe in another community.

FragMcCracken mapper28/02/2008 16:33

we have 2 lj maps with counter and admins can choose them for a cup if they want

Mehz28/02/2008 17:06

I agree with Zocker and radon.

akkord mapper28/02/2008 17:45

that will be uber booring and not even fun

colix mapper28/02/2008 23:18

half of the community is talking about ljs all the time,
with these cups ppl would speak more and more about ljs :/

Phaze?29/02/2008 00:02

a cup about ljing?

gay. :p

raver mapper29/02/2008 01:28

So your idea is, a cup on special 240 to 245 LJ maps (to take a example) with a few players. And who is the first @ end, wins .. or ?

akM29/02/2008 02:26

Originally posted by raver
So your idea is, a cup on special 240 to 245 LJ maps (to take a example) with a few players. And who is the first @ end, wins .. or ?


jup..

SchlumPF29/02/2008 07:35

stop creating therads about ljs ffs!

FXtrt29/02/2008 21:15

yeah Flibo I see :) realy another community , I dissapointed ':(
But if it will be i dont think that it will be short lj races
just 1x1 and other 6 ppl waiting for thier time and up to the next and next 1x1 jump 245-250 blocks and 6 spec on it and i think that all your awesome lj recs 253+ will be beaten on lj race
And somebody says we have 2 maps wth lj and timer
you just have not understand full subject that I told you It will be a cup ,not a single climb there will be nervise dudes ready to pwn the blocks to be 1st Is it not interesting ? or you scare that your lj recs will be not justificate ? ha-ha I have my 252 block it is not so high nowodays but i beat every day many ppl on ljrace and bw ljrace and I wanna to show it ofically to all on xj and beat some bibo or otcheto with his 257 omg :) I dont like climbind cause I can do lj much better and I know many ppl will support my opinion and I'm not alone with it .But if you are so lazy guys so just forget it and GL on sandblock2 :)

FXtrt29/02/2008 21:22

Will be awailable to use custom maps like kzno_lj kzfr_lj or map end lj sections it will be good to emember 1st 254 by t3d and Nico on kzfr <3
this cup will be on time 1-2 minutes for 1x1 for and finish button is your 250 for example and i hope amx plugins could be able to do this race possible with written rules

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.