kz_kzsca_?????? need namesuggestions
Originally posted by trix^oasis? its a good name but aint that a waterfall....
Lol, no. Involves water though.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oasis
kz_kzsca_babylon :D
the 2nd pic reminds me of the Hanging Garden.
kz_kzsca_fpsDEATH!
kz_kzsca_aladintown :D
kz_kzsca_arabicland , :S
Map looks very good :D
I thnik ^_^
kz_kzsca_n0ob
kz_kzsca_oasis -> ftw +1
Yes, kzsca_oasis is the best one :) Choose that one Pf0lli!
But what do a oasias have to do with that map?
Originally posted by kojoBut what do a oasias have to do with that map?
Exactly what I was thinking lol... nothing.
My suggestions were better, imo. :(
I agree, kz_kzsca_forgotten, kz_kzsca_deserted and kz_kzsca_discovery are all applicable names that look like they fit the map well. Only problem is, you can't nail it down to any single map name because there isn't enough detail apart from the textures and two palm trees to work with.
Oasis for sure, but I don't see anything related to it either.
The theme of the map would help :D
requiem +1
like i said before oasis is a good name, but it doesnt really fit the map criteria, kz_kzsca_discovery or kz_kzsca_requiem would proberly fit best with the map in my opinion :) but good job to all who made a meaningfull name :) , but names like kz_kzsca_n0ob is senseless
I hate all the descriptive names like desertblock, winterclimb, oasis etc.
The perfect name is one that gives you a pretty good idea of what to expect, but you should still be surprised when you play it.
kzsca_lostvillage
lol c0ld^, the map have already been released with the name kz_kzsca_ancestry
kz_kzsca_oasitemple pretty good ;)
Originally posted by Pf0llz0rlol c0ld^, the map have already been released with the name kz_kzsca_ancestry
LOL? some1here