hns_bronx ~ Updated to highres ~

Started by raver mapper
29/02/2008 23:50
Page 2 of 3
BooLiSH02/03/2008 20:41

make a rave(er)-shop ;)
some kind of techno music store :P

looks good...
agree with solid about the ladder..
if u haven't added them already

gj

Fact or Fiction02/03/2008 21:16

make a "Geek pub" with some ljs inside :D:D

Judah11/03/2008 14:38

Then it will be Fact or Fictions favourite map :D

P.V.A.B.-jello11/03/2008 16:21

Roads need more litter and murder. :P

pacMan mapper11/03/2008 17:40

very nice raver :D

make a longjump shop :D or so

s0liD mapper11/03/2008 19:00

dont make it..

raver mapper11/03/2008 20:44

Originally posted by s0liD
dont make it..


panda's for sale, closed in 1 hour!

Juhmp11/03/2008 21:40

Juhmp's AIDS Warehouse

wRath` mapper11/03/2008 22:24

Why would a hns map need an LJ room?

VertikO11/03/2008 23:27

coz it would be cool to play alone too?:o

wRath` mapper12/03/2008 00:21

Then the ct's would probably give up getting that one Terrorist guy hiding in the 250 cj-bugged lamp, so they'll CJ instead. Like it is on many HNS-servers, when it comes to the HJ and when BCM is on.

lonewolf VIP12/03/2008 02:05

"Vote NO for ikm"

please, make this :)

--

But Its a KZ map? You mapers do the "Struture" first and the "Blocks" after?

I liked the map, but I am thinking about my fps...

raver mapper12/03/2008 02:13(edited 12/03/2008 02:13)

Originally posted by ikm
"Vote NO for ikm"

please, make this :)

--

But Its a KZ map? You mapers do the "Struture" first and the "Blocks" after?

I liked the map, but I am thinking about my fps...


who the fuck are you son

Originally posted by Juhmp
Juhmp's AIDS Warehouse


I will make a nice little gay porn shop specially for you :)

pacMan mapper12/03/2008 17:14(edited 12/03/2008 17:15)

-.- cant wait for this map. want play it now ! :D

make a XJ shop. :D

Judah12/03/2008 17:31(edited 12/03/2008 17:31)

Haha raver :D. "who the fuck are you son", don't know why, but I cracked myself of that sentence :D.

lonewolf VIP12/03/2008 18:01

[OFFTOPIC][NON-SENSE][TOTALLYNERD][BAN ME] I am your father.[/off]

clair mapper12/03/2008 18:40

Originally posted by ikm
[OFFTOPIC][NON-SENSE][TOTALLYNERD][BAN ME] I am your father.[/off]

whats up with all the random spammers lately?

did u make the ladder jumps harder since i last tested it raver? :)

wRath` mapper12/03/2008 23:20

ooh gaawd let me test too.

akM20/03/2008 18:10

make akM's piMpPalace. AIght!

rEs0LuTe moviemaker22/03/2008 18:47(edited 22/03/2008 18:48)

make some XJ gayclubs :D

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.