hns_kzm_treetops
Nice gonna play it :)
Edit laterz :p
Really nice map, it is probably very funny to play hns on cuz its funny to play on it alone too :P
Found 2 uberez tricks, but they could be used for a cool escape ^^
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/739/tjump1mi9.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5625/tjump2xb2.jpg
r0fl, s0liD so nicely made! <3 Ya ^^
nice dude gonna play it now
Going to try it now! I'll post some tricks.
Edit:
1#. http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8738/treetops1wq3.jpg
- Almost made it with CJ/bhop LJ.
2#. http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6585/treetops2tp6.jpg
- Standup from the window, and strafe to the branch.
3#. http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7989/treetops3vg9.jpg
- Don't know if it's possible, really hard.
4#. http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4579/treetops4ur1.jpg
- Really tricky and hard. I've only managed to hit the ladder.
5#. http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2684/treetops5ll1.jpg
- A lot like #4, just a little easier.
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xcvcw2
GL & HF!
I played it and it looks great besides that its a small map :D
but great job ;)
Pls make more spawn points 24-32
No I wont because I Dont have the space to place them
looks really nice, gonna test it :)
oh s0lid <3 :D
Low fps, otherwise OK map.
i have crappy pc and i get good fps :D
great map s0liD
wow, very nice s0liD!
i played it with my "bad pc" and the fps are nice for such a big map! :-)
kznl.net - hns - by Snakeservers.net
82.94.228.59:27015 (Netherlands)
hns_kzm_treetops only
gj raver ;)
nice adv xD
fps drops on x800xl
nice map
i got x850pro and fps drops too
s0liD Nice map as always :)
Please log in to post replies.